fix tower lag

R4T

49 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Might as well help patch every Arma server known to mankind that has towers then.

Because this has been a thing since 2014.

or add more cartel locations and remove tower caps

we had more cartels in 2014

Edited by R4T
2 hours ago, Steve said:

Tower lag is effectively unavoidable. However there is an element they bring to combat that I actually like besides the lag. If you and your team mates are positioned properly tower lag can be negated but not necessarily avoided.

nowadays people block the tower with a vehicle, & drop y inventory on stairs so its harder to run up, shits toxic as hell, i feel like it wouldnt be to hard to add some new cartel areas WITHOUT towers..

8 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

You afk cap 90% of the time anyways, youll live.

not our fault you dont show up

4 hours ago, R4T said:

nowadays people block the tower with a vehicle, & drop y inventory on stairs so its harder to run up, shits toxic as hell, i feel like it wouldnt be to hard to add some new cartel areas WITHOUT towers..

not our fault you dont show up

Most people who do that will quit for the day if you vest them

R4T likes this
5 hours ago, R4T said:

As i told you last night, feel free to find some locations and send it to us, we have wanted to add more locations for some time.

We can't poof into existence these cartels you want