Well Equipped medics at your Disposal!

4 hours ago, Destrah said:

OSHA Director (or cone master) Destrah checking in and I approve of those barrier placements.  They meet the minimum requirements.  However, there are definitely improvements that could be made.

Also I'm glad you're sticking to the motto of "Safety First" ❤️

barriers are only good for smacking people with for ez revive money so you are wrong, this is a bad use of barriers.

BlackShot and Bag Of Funyuns like this
Just now, GO7NEY said:

barriers are only good for smacking people with for ez revive money so you are wrong, this is a bad use of barriers.

I'm wrong?  I said it was only meeting the minimum requirements which is using them at all.  The improvements I was inferring is that they be used as an offensive weapon.  Best defense (Safety First) is a strong offense.

4 hours ago, Chow Mein said:

Do you approve?

Hmmmm.  On one hand you are keeping that person in the house (if there is one) safe by violating his rights of free movement. BUT on the other hand you are preventing yourself from being able to do an illegal search and seizure of his house which is the best rights to violate.  Since there are at least some rights being violated I do approve.

I also love the fuel can laying there.  Hope it was used to douse his house with fuel.  Gotta keep him warm during these cold months.

Edited by Destrah