Thank you Asylum, see you around.

27 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Gamers, Friends, and most of all supporters,

I cannot thank everyone enough for the support you have given to me and my team over the past year.  It has been a hell of a ride as a player, an admin and most of all an owner. First, none of this would be a success without the team of Administrators, Developers and Contributors.  Hats off to them for their efforts in making my vision possible.  I took a gamble early on - and you helped me deliver.  Thank you guys.

I set out a goal for Asylum when @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Jesseand I took over last year.  My goals were simple, bring back the players, bring back stability and bring back the fun.  I can safely say all three have been accomplished.  It was not as easy as it sounds, we lost a lot of good people, we had a lot of long nights and we made some mistakes along the way.  Our community is strong and stood by us through a lot and in the end I feel we were able to deliver a better Asylum experience.  In the future, at least until Arma 3 dies, I hope we can keep delivering that fun.  

Now currently  #1 in Arma 3 Life Servers and #3 ranked Arma server in the world.  I think this point in time is a perfect time for me walk away from running the day to day operations on Asylum and let someone who can dedicate more time and focus on whats needed ahead. 

@Mitch (IFRIT) will be taking over starting tomorrow December 1st.  I will be helping during the transition throughout December, but, all decisions will be his from here on out.  

I wish you all the best of luck,

Clint

07 ive had lots of fun with you, Goodbye clint

rip all my chances of dev

1 hour ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Gamers, Friends, and most of all supporters,

I cannot thank everyone enough for the support you have given to me and my team over the past year.  It has been a hell of a ride as a player, an admin and most of all an owner. First, none of this would be a success without the team of Administrators, Developers and Contributors.  Hats off to them for their efforts in making my vision possible.  I took a gamble early on - and you helped me deliver.  Thank you guys.

I set out a goal for Asylum when @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Jesseand I took over last year.  My goals were simple, bring back the players, bring back stability and bring back the fun.  I can safely say all three have been accomplished.  It was not as easy as it sounds, we lost a lot of good people, we had a lot of long nights and we made some mistakes along the way.  Our community is strong and stood by us through a lot and in the end I feel we were able to deliver a better Asylum experience.  In the future, at least until Arma 3 dies, I hope we can keep delivering that fun.  

Now currently  #1 in Arma 3 Life Servers and #3 ranked Arma server in the world.  I think this point in time is a perfect time for me walk away from running the day to day operations on Asylum and let someone who can dedicate more time and focus on whats needed ahead. 

@Mitch (IFRIT) will be taking over starting tomorrow December 1st.  I will be helping during the transition throughout December, but, all decisions will be his from here on out.  

I wish you all the best of luck,

Clint

Hold on, me and @SharingWriter own 52% of asylum in crate keys so why is Mitch getting owner?

See ya @Clint Beastwood

I still remember the time some admin took action against you because you called me a faggot after i killed you at a cartel.

I also remember you banning me for RDM that wasn't RDM as proven in my video and it took you a week to lift the ban.

It's just a game, i don't really care. But if I ever saw you irl i think i would have to say something and flex my muscles. 

Heidelberg and Clint Beastwood like this

I can safely say Asylum has been a great place for many areas of my life, and without it I truly don't know how many good things I would've achieved and how many great friends I would've made. Thanks for always being helpful! Thanks for always being a really fun and humble person! And, finally, thanks for keeping Asylum alive, @Clint Beastwood!

Edited by BlackShot
Clint Beastwood likes this
25 minutes ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

See ya @Clint Beastwood

I still remember the time some admin took action against you because you called me a faggot after i killed you at a cartel.

I also remember you banning me for RDM that wasn't RDM as proven in my video and it took you a week to lift the ban.

It's just a game, i don't really care. But if I ever saw you irl i think i would have to say something and flex my muscles. 

You're still a faggot.  🤣

All in good fun, and I would be surprised if you didnt.  

Thanks heaps and Goodluck @Clint Beastwood in your future, hopefully you find something else to ruin.. Haha joking xD Thanks for all the hard work you have put into asylum over the years. Its been fun gaming with you.

Grats @Mitch (IFRIT) now its your turn to wear the pants and make decisions around here. Hope you continue to make things better.

Clint Beastwood and Toxicc like this