Thank you Asylum, see you around.

On 11/30/2019 at 11:51 PM, Clint Beastwood said:

Gamers, Friends, and most of all supporters,

I cannot thank everyone enough for the support you have given to me and my team over the past year.  It has been a hell of a ride as a player, an admin and most of all an owner. First, none of this would be a success without the team of Administrators, Developers and Contributors.  Hats off to them for their efforts in making my vision possible.  I took a gamble early on - and you helped me deliver.  Thank you guys.

I set out a goal for Asylum when @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Jesseand I took over last year.  My goals were simple, bring back the players, bring back stability and bring back the fun.  I can safely say all three have been accomplished.  It was not as easy as it sounds, we lost a lot of good people, we had a lot of long nights and we made some mistakes along the way.  Our community is strong and stood by us through a lot and in the end I feel we were able to deliver a better Asylum experience.  In the future, at least until Arma 3 dies, I hope we can keep delivering that fun.  

Now currently  #1 in Arma 3 Life Servers and #3 ranked Arma server in the world.  I think this point in time is a perfect time for me walk away from running the day to day operations on Asylum and let someone who can dedicate more time and focus on whats needed ahead. 

@Mitch (IFRIT) will be taking over starting tomorrow December 1st.  I will be helping during the transition throughout December, but, all decisions will be his from here on out.  

I wish you all the best of luck,

Clint

Cheers Boi !😥🥰

Clint Beastwood likes this
  • 3 years later...