Clint Beastwood

Thank you Asylum, see you around.

Thanks heaps and Goodluck @Clint Beastwood in your future, hopefully you find something else to ruin.. Haha joking xD Thanks for all the hard work you have put into asylum over the years. Its been fun gaming with you.

Grats @Mitch (IFRIT) now its your turn to wear the pants and make decisions around here. Hope you continue to make things better.

Clint Beastwood and Toxicc like this

@Clint Beastwood

Its been a pleasure buddy!  You have been an amazing part of this community and always will be, so many great nights of shenanigans! All the love to ya and your family. I know we all will still see you around.

The chat in this is great.  STFU in global!  🤣

Edited by Spek
Clint Beastwood and Smee like this

Good luck and thanks for making Asylum great again. Without you and the staff team Asylum would have fell off. Hopefully we can see you return as a player in the future. best wishes m8

Clint Beastwood likes this

thank you for your hard work and dedication to the community, clint. i appreciate you not blacklisting me from the apd after i gated @revise those years ago and hearing me out -- good luck in your future endeavors.

On 12/1/2019 at 1:22 AM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Thanks for all the love.

I will get into the details tomorrow. But we are going to do great. Buckle up!

We’re going to do great. We’re gonna be the best I mean we already are the best but we’re gonna be better than the best. It’s time to make asylum great again!

On 11/30/2019 at 11:51 PM, Clint Beastwood said:

Gamers, Friends, and most of all supporters,

I cannot thank everyone enough for the support you have given to me and my team over the past year.  It has been a hell of a ride as a player, an admin and most of all an owner. First, none of this would be a success without the team of Administrators, Developers and Contributors.  Hats off to them for their efforts in making my vision possible.  I took a gamble early on - and you helped me deliver.  Thank you guys.

I set out a goal for Asylum when @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Jesseand I took over last year.  My goals were simple, bring back the players, bring back stability and bring back the fun.  I can safely say all three have been accomplished.  It was not as easy as it sounds, we lost a lot of good people, we had a lot of long nights and we made some mistakes along the way.  Our community is strong and stood by us through a lot and in the end I feel we were able to deliver a better Asylum experience.  In the future, at least until Arma 3 dies, I hope we can keep delivering that fun.  

Now currently  #1 in Arma 3 Life Servers and #3 ranked Arma server in the world.  I think this point in time is a perfect time for me walk away from running the day to day operations on Asylum and let someone who can dedicate more time and focus on whats needed ahead. 

@Mitch (IFRIT) will be taking over starting tomorrow December 1st.  I will be helping during the transition throughout December, but, all decisions will be his from here on out.  

I wish you all the best of luck,

Clint

Cheers Boi !😥🥰

3 hours ago, BU | I have aids inmybutt said:

But where is @Mr Smirnoff????😥

Agreed. Smirnoff was the one who finally convinced me to join the APD after months of people begging me to. He's the reason you all have a Rock HarDick today!