Well, it's my first day...

8 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Did we have player owned shops before?

As for marshal law and swat. I have a hard time remembering what they exactly were before. But none the less, they will be designed with today's mentality and direction of the community in mind.

Marshall law as in me yelling at someone for breaking Kavala gun store so no one could access it?     😛 

Great hands to land into man. You've been extremely devoted to the community here.  & I know clint/others would not have chosen you if they didn't have extreme faith in you.

OG swat in Asylum was a group of 15ish guys that required at least 10 to be on & 1 lead to even be deployed. They trained together with all kinds of different weaponry. MK18 w/ MOS & supressors .   (Mind you at the time there was not many APD members)

Swat 2.0  was so that the APD had a chance against gangs with 25+ guys online that had 7.62 vs the APD's 9mm's. & Arma made Orca's flying tanks.   At the time when you didn't have higher ups available its hard to assault a fed or chase down an *IFRIT*   full  geared rebels when you had sport hatches and pea shooters.

(So FSA,BB, Inivative/Syn made SWAT a necessity to have a fighting chance to stop them.)  & It made it more fun for both sides. So it wasn't just picking off zerging  Meatshield cadets 24/7 in fights) 

On 12/1/2019 at 3:34 PM, Sheriff Rick said:

Marshal law with this APD.  Not a good idea.

The rest are good tho

You aint lyin

On 12/1/2019 at 3:46 PM, Reformed epTic said:

Maybe Mitch will be the savior and clean out the ranks of the APD and start anew :)

Bruh, shits been fucked for so long everyone is beyond blind to it.

On 12/1/2019 at 3:06 PM, wilber38 said:

if you are gonna add in key sale, make sure that you fix the credit system from when you open the same skin twice ❤️

You still get credits, just make a support ticket and we'll add the credits to your forum account. Right now the issue is finding a reliable way to transfer credits from your in-game account to your forum account. It'd be easy if everyone only had 1 account. However, people make multiple forum accounts.... which makes the process harder.