Any EFT Players?

goyney

Myself, DarkKnight, Volunteer281, Coltonb204, Dick Romney, Akeelagi, Yu Sheng, Nino Brown, Nick, Brendon Smith, Quattro, Vanilla, Wade Wilson, Lacie?, Green Demon, etc. Basically all the ex p3-p4 higher ups play. Pretty sure some of the old Bratva guys play/used to play as well haven't really talked to any of them in a loooong time tho.

If you're looking to learn the game DeadlySlob and Pestily's vids are going to be a massive help. Wish they made vids on how to play back when i first started... took me around a whole wipe and a half to really start to get every little thing down.

Edited by Tyler
13 hours ago, Joshhh said:

Seen a lot of people playing it recently and was thinking of getting, you like so far? @GO7NEY

Yeah it’s really fun but the learning curve/grind are steep

4 hours ago, Tyler said:

Myself, DarkKnight, Volunteer281, Coltonb204, Dick Romney, Akeelagi, Yu Sheng, Nino Brown, Nick, Brendon Smith, Quattro, Vanilla, Wade Wilson, Lacie?, Green Demon, etc. Basically all the ex p3-p4 higher ups play. Pretty sure some of the old Bratva guys play/used to play as well haven't really talked to any of them in a loooong time tho.

If you're looking to learn the game DeadlySlob and Pestily's vids are going to be a massive help. Wish they made vids on how to play back when i first started... took me around a whole wipe and a half to really start to get every little thing down.

Yeah been watching both of those. Only problem we are having is map knowledge. Only way you can really take in the maps is by playing them over and over. Reminds me of R6 in that sense.

17 hours ago, GO7NEY said:

Me and a friend got it y/day so learning it

Imperium community has been enjoying our time playing EFT lately together.  Maybe I can get you into our discord for some good runs.  PM me if interested.  I'll ask the guys if you are.

Edited by DJB
3 hours ago, GO7NEY said:

Yeah been watching both of those. Only problem we are having is map knowledge. Only way you can really take in the maps is by playing them over and over. Reminds me of R6 in that sense.

Yeah map knowledge is a bit of a learning curve. But when you get the hang of the maps its pretty good to do. Easier to learn the maps then R6.

1 major issue i found with EFT (ive had the game since alpha stage and played a couple wipes hardcore some wipes havent played) is that the quests u need to do every time again and again. They are fun the first time but i find them boring now. Even with the new questline added this wipe.

HotWings likes this
12 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Yeah map knowledge is a bit of a learning curve. But when you get the hang of the maps its pretty good to do. Easier to learn the maps then R6.

1 major issue i found with EFT (ive had the game since alpha stage and played a couple wipes hardcore some wipes havent played) is that the quests u need to do every time again and again. They are fun the first time but i find them boring now. Even with the new questline added this wipe.

💯

16 hours ago, GO7NEY said:

Unfortunately thats just experience like you said. I know of places so stupid that you'd never expect to be shot from etc so yeah it will just take time.