Definitely Dont Click This

Stratego

10 hours ago, Stratego said:

If i get one more Troll shit in a loot crate I swear on Ifrit Mitch I will have somebodies head. All I want is to be sweaty and have pilot covs to increase my cartel fighting capability TEN FOLD.  That is all , good night. Dont ever let infamous be a dev btw hes a minge.

THIS IS FUCKING SLANDER THIS MAN IS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS AND OR ALCOHOL DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MAN AND HIS DISGUSTING REMARKS ABOUT MY DEVELOPMENT SKILLS. MY DEVELOPING SKILLS ARE VERY GOOD AND I CAN DEVELOP ANYTHING YOU WANT THIS MAN IS UNDER THE INFLUENCE AND DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT

Stratego likes this
13 hours ago, Stratego said:

If i get one more Troll shit in a loot crate I swear on Ifrit Mitch I will have somebodies head. All I want is to be sweaty and have pilot covs to increase my cartel fighting capability TEN FOLD.  That is all , good night. Dont ever let infamous be a dev btw hes a minge.

if you would like you can put in a request to get credits for the duped items you got out of the crate. pls msg me when im admin here in 2078 might have to wait awhile but u have my word i will accept your request.