New Moderators

Leady

9 hours ago, Tony. said:

@BlackShot care to introduce yourself  not much of the community know you, understandable since you have played 16hrs since V2. Who are you and what are your hobbies and interests? 

I don't think I owe you any explanation about my playtime, but let's kill two birds with one stone then.

I'm BlackShot, I'm Brazilian and I joined Asylum in 2015. I spent some time off for personal reasons but returned the next year, in 2016. I have been playing Asylum since then. I also have near five thousand hours on Arma 3 and most of that time I spent here, on the servers.

When it comes to what I did or do online, I occasionally translate softwares and apps, I've had servers in a couple of games - including Arma 3, which was a relatively large life server, mostly for Portuguese-speaking players - and I've also been a moderator for CrossFire South America.

In real life, I currently attend Law university and work as a teacher for teens and adults. As you can see, because of my limited time on weekdays, I chose to invest all the free time I had - after I joined the Support team - into sitting in TeamSpeak to help with players' requests, instead of opening the game and wandering around Altis. However, when being on TeamSpeak wasn't possible, I would still check the forums every day, as well as my Discord. It's a pity you never had the chance to reach before.

If you care to check some of my contributions here on the forums, feel free to visit my profile and navigate through my old posts, Tony. But as I said, you'll be limited to my posts. Of course you won't see the times I've helped people through TeamViewer, the time I translated all of Asylum rules to Portuguese as an attempt to reduce rule-breaking or anything like that. I guess what matters is how long I can spend in game making myself known to as many people as I can, right? 🤔

If you wanna know more, I'll be happy to talk to you sometime.

For everyone else, thanks for all the positive words! I'll always be available somewhere: forums, Discord, TeamSpeak or in-game. Hit me up whenever you want, even if it's just to chat!

Mr. Linux, Bandit, Mason and 1 other like this
43 minutes ago, BlackShot said:

I don't think I owe you any explanation about my playtime, but let's kill two birds with one stone then.

I'm BlackShot, I'm Brazilian and I joined Asylum in 2015. I spent some time off for personal reasons but returned the next year, in 2016. I have been playing Asylum since then. I also have near five thousand hours on Arma 3 and most of that time I spent here, on the servers.

When it comes to what I did or do online, I occasionally translate softwares and apps, I've had servers in a couple of games - including Arma 3, which was a relatively large life server, mostly for Portuguese-speaking players - and I've also been a moderator for CrossFire South America.

In real life, I currently attend Law university and work as a teacher for teens and adults. As you can see, because of my limited time on weekdays, I chose to invest all the free time I had - after I joined the Support team - into sitting in TeamSpeak to help with players' requests, instead of opening the game and wandering around Altis. However, when being on TeamSpeak wasn't possible, I would still check the forums every day, as well as my Discord. It's a pity you never had the chance to reach before.

If you care to check some of my contributions here on the forums, feel free to visit my profile and navigate through my old posts, Tony. But as I said, you'll be limited to my posts. Of course you won't see the times I've helped people through TeamViewer, the time I translated all of Asylum rules to Portuguese as an attempt to reduce rule-breaking or anything like that. I guess what matters is how long I can spend in game making myself known to as many people as I can, right? 🤔

For everyone else, thanks for all the positive words! I'll always be available somewhere: forums, Discord, TeamSpeak or in-game. Hit me up whenever you want, even if it's just to chat!

image.jpeg

Sail, Mr. Linux and BlackShot like this
11 hours ago, Tony. said:

@BlackShot care to introduce yourself  not much of the community know you, understandable since you have played 16hrs since V2. Who are you and what are your hobbies and interests? 

He's my homie, it's all you need to know.

@BlackShot @HomeTrlx Congratz on getting mod! It took them long enough..

Mr. Linux and BlackShot like this
2 hours ago, BlackShot said:

8014add4484d4043335318bbb7795170.png