New myAsylum Statistics

Boonie Hat

hVQHGDA.png

Today, Asylum is re-launching that old myAsylum you used to love with some extra features and that new car smell.

Over the past month we have been re-imagining and designing the myAsylum Page to allow everyone to preview the stats of their friends and themselves.

Now you can do just that! By searching or logging in with Steam you can see how you compare to the rest of the Community as well

as new features that allow you to see your House contents, garage and your gang outside of the game!

Check it out now. We hope you enjoy this update, try not to boast too much about all that money you have!

https://my.gaming-asylum.com/profile

Update 12/11/19: You can now showcase a banner of your choice on the forums as your signature

by going to https://my.gaming-asylum.com/profile and clicking "Show Signature" then embed the link as your signature.

Edited by Boon
18 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

Ye idk about these stats. I wish I still had that many orca's

You do... 
Probably prestige undercover ones? The far right number is colors... There are some 2 & 3's. Where right now only 1's are accessible... idr. You can thank the constant amount of fuckery that occurred by people before V2 who managed to make the configs a mess and not very agile. You do have 14 Orca's though... Wanna know the funny part? They even count towards your garage counts lmao... That's what kinda sucks.
84314d869b60a94082793e49f527ae98.png

1 hour ago, Lucien said:

my penis (inside your mom)

also are some of these stats since v2 or something? some parts seem weird, like me having no civ/medic revives

Most of the stats are from V2. Ex Joined Date will be about the launch day of V2 for most people since changes was made

Some things should be taken with a grain of salt anything can happen that your stat may not have gotten logged.

Edited by Boon
edit
16 minutes ago, Jesse said:

You do... 
Probably prestige undercover ones? The far right number is colors... There are some 2 & 3's. Where right now only 1's are accessible... idr. You can thank the constant amount of fuckery that occurred by people before V2 who managed to make the configs a mess and not very agile. You do have 14 Orca's though... Wanna know the funny part? They even count towards your garage counts lmao... That's what kinda sucks.
84314d869b60a94082793e49f527ae98.png

Ah that makes more sense I do remember mass buying a bunch of UC orca's before getting demoted. Also makes sense why when I first come back to playing the server it kept saying my civ garage was over 50 when I was sure it wasn't.

1 hour ago, Crossfade said:

And you can see how many houses people have lmao.. is this supposed to be like this?? 60d43b985c08de5724b3668fcf78aafb.png

What’s the issue with knowing if a player has houses or not? There’s what like 260sq km of where those 5 houses could be??? It’s not like it has the location and it’s contents for all to see? It simply tells someone you have 5 houses...

1 hour ago, Crossfade said:

Why can you see peoples garages? lel

ce52fa6981a190d1112f7a98e5d59629.png

Is it an issue? Let’s you see who has what. Some people like to flaunt how many vehicles they have or if they have a garage of cool shit, etc. 

2 hours ago, Tony. said:

Can I ask, what happened to my house on s2? Was I compensated or what? I only ask as its not on my house list.

Houses on this page are only served from our current active server. Which is server 1.

21 minutes ago, Zaka said:

something is wrong that can't be true 😱

Assuming this is sarcasm... As the logs say otherwise. Seems quite accurate. That's total since 8-17-19 until now.

4 hours ago, Marzoh said:

ecdd59950b55d37ee481c4d1977fe51d.png

?

What are you just ?'ing about???
Looks fine to me: https://my.gaming-asylum.com/profile/search?pid=76561198149710913 or are you talking about one of your global banned accounts...?

Just now, Max Shorefield said:

Yeah these stats are definitely off. The concept is extremely clean and nice but it says I only have about 100 hours logged on cop (when I had 49.5 hours last month) and that I joined on 8/15/2019 and last time  I checked, I joined in January of 2018. 

Other than the stats this is extremely nice though. 

Its all after v2 

7 minutes ago, Max Shorefield said:

Yeah these stats are definitely off. The concept is extremely clean and nice but it says I only have about 100 hours logged on cop (when I had 49.5 hours last month) and that I joined on 8/15/2019 and last time  I checked, I joined in January of 2018. 

All stats are since the release of V2

2 hours ago, Farmer Steve said:

How do you logout of the myasylum to go diff account?

Did you try the logout button?
362d11796b62dd39f7bc3557fb8f9a19.png

2 hours ago, Max Shorefield said:

8/15/19 is when V2 was released. Hence the join date. Nothing we can do about it. Also, times were never logged in V1, they were estimates moreso off of Splunk logs. A lot of these stats being tracked were added with the release of V2. Very few were actually tracked in V1.

2 hours ago, Bandit said:

All stats are since the release of V2

Not necessarily... V1 had the following: War kills & Deaths, War Rating, Cop Arrests, Civ Arrests, War Points, APD Evades. That was it. The rest was added in V2.

1 hour ago, ColtonB205 said:

With the statistics of lethals and arrests being seperate on the stats website, do lethals over the 5K threash hold count toward those arrests?

What..... ? There is no 5k threshold? However, Lethals weren't tracked until V2. Arrests were tracked in V1.

42 minutes ago, Farmer Steve said:

Add kills statistics leaderboard

It's not that easy right now as all the stats are stored in an array and not a single field in the database. Databases aren't meant to store arrays then pull specific data from that array.