Just now, Dillon said:

Basically a bunch of cry babies complained that they were always having trouble shooting people out of quilins blah blah blah and BAM they upped the price and removed the doors

When you say a bunch of cry babies you mean the last proper fighting gangs on the server. If you fought cartels around this time you would know yourself that it REALLY was not fun.

9 hours ago, GO7NEY said:

When you say a bunch of cry babies you mean the last proper fighting gangs on the server. If you fought cartels around this time you would know yourself that it REALLY was not fun.

I was here When it happened I guess I just wasn’t a big cartel fighter back then I just think that it’s 40k for no doors is outrageous. 

3 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

We increased the storage to more than an offroad carries, we touch the price again and it's all people will use again.

Just drop the price but keep off the doors and I guarantee less people will use them

As one of the people who advocated strongly for a Qilin nerf after they essentially reduced the use of Ifrits to 0, I agree that the nerf was far too much. When I see a Qilin, I do a little internal chuckle because I know whoever pulled it didn't do it because they thought it was a good fit for the situation: they did it because they stopped giving a shit and it had been sitting in their garage doing nothing for how many months and they figured "why not"?

Reduce the price to 22k and see how it goes in the next patch.

23 hours ago, Dillon said:

Basically a bunch of cry babies complained that they were always having trouble shooting people out of quilins blah blah blah and BAM they upped the price and removed the doors

The issue was that it was the only car people used. People would use it as a means of portable cover. It really took away from the need to use actual strategy. 

5 hours ago, Steve said:

The issue was that it was the only car people used. People would use it as a means of portable cover. It really took away from the need to use actual strategy. 

right, but you BIG GUYS  need to take a secong look at it and find a better balance to it.