Never Play On Olympus

I had played olympus servers for around a year now, and I never will again. This is after countless RDMs and 6 individual reports for VDM and RDM collectively that I had enough video evidence to report, which were all responded to with the statement vaguely being: it's your fault, don't do shit to get yourself killed next time. Including mining and being shot down, having vehicles stolen while I was tazed, and being crashed into and killed by multiple people. I know the rules, I reported based on the rules. Olympus doesn't follow their own rules, especially when it comes to people who they like more than someone new. If you want to have any sense of real role-playing and not just trolls and cheaters who do what they want because mods let them and have fun with them, avoid all three servers at all cost!

9 hours ago, jadenfrancis said:

I had played olympus servers for around a year now, and I never will again. This is after countless RDMs and 6 individual reports for VDM and RDM collectively that I had enough video evidence to report, which were all responded to with the statement vaguely being: it's your fault, don't do shit to get yourself killed next time. Including mining and being shot down, having vehicles stolen while I was tazed, and being crashed into and killed by multiple people. I know the rules, I reported based on the rules. Olympus doesn't follow their own rules, especially when it comes to people who they like more than someone new. If you want to have any sense of real role-playing and not just trolls and cheaters who do what they want because mods let them and have fun with them, avoid all three servers at all cost!

How much did @Clint Beastwood pay you for this post?

Good Lub likes this
5 hours ago, John-420 said:

Do they have gangs of 5-6 people RDM in Kavala for 3 hours straight? Then its not as bad as asylum..

Yes, their cops also VMD you until your car is disabled and/or you die then seize all your shit :)

Edited by HotWings
On 12/6/2019 at 12:37 PM, jadenfrancis said:

How much have you paid for this propaganda @Clint Beastwood 

Fried Rice likes this
22 hours ago, Batcan said:

y don't you leave kavala dude? Are you stupid or do you like respawning?

This is the dumbest thing I keep hearing. Hmm lets see. Because I want to play a multiplayer game maybe? If I wanted to play with 5 people I would join a server with 5 people. Seriously what is the point of 120 in one game when you never see 115 of them. Why would you accept 25 FPS and all the lag just to play alone or with a few friends?

Besides every town is RDM town anyway. only difference is you see less people and are more surprised when you get sniped for no reason. Why don't I just sit in a field and see no one ever? I'm not gonna leave Kavala I'm just gonna play any of the other servers that some how have it figured out.

1 hour ago, John-420 said:

This is the dumbest thing I keep hearing. Hmm lets see. Because I want to play a multiplayer game maybe? If I wanted to play with 5 people I would join a server with 5 people. Seriously what is the point of 120 in one game when you never see 115 of them. Why would you accept 25 FPS and all the lag just to play alone or with a few friends?

Besides every town is RDM town anyway. only difference is you see less people and are more surprised when you get sniped for no reason. Why don't I just sit in a field and see no one ever? I'm not gonna leave Kavala I'm just gonna play any of the other servers that some how have it figured out.

There is literally nothing in Kavala except death, so you complain about not seeing anyone but you spawn in the one city where there is the 6-7 people who sit around team death matching each other. 

1 hour ago, HotWings said:

There is literally nothing in Kavala except death, so you complain about not seeing anyone but you spawn in the one city where there is the 6-7 people who sit around team death matching each other. 

I go there to meet people and steal cars. I really don't care about RDM THAT much but maybe if someone can stop the same people from scarring away new people every single night it wouldn't be that bad. Its not like I walk about with expensive stuff. Besides like I said every town has people that just sit there RDMin you can't escape it. An unmodded server with easily exploitable mechanics will always be like this no matter how many people are there. I don't play this game to go fishing.. I play this game to interact with people and the only solution I hear is just don't be around people which like I said defeats the entire purpose of a multiplayer game. So in short yea I'd rather spawn in Kavala because if not I'll just go play The Forest with a few buddies or even alone and get 60 fps the entire time.