RIP

goyney

5 hours ago, Wang Liqin said:

cant wait for eazys new soundcloud mixtape after this one

I wish i had the courage to joke about someones death and then associate it with me.

Come back later when the famines over you catholic cunt.

--

also, not a fan of most of juice's work, i actually dislike most his discography but nonetheless, i hope his fan base are able to accept his death, and help celebrate a wonderful career he had, it's a shame to see more people in the rap industry go at such young ages. RIP to him, although i am curious to what exactly happened to him?

Edited by eazy:(
20 minutes ago, eazy:( said:

I wish i had the courage to joke about someones death and then associate it with me.

--

also, not a fan of most of juice's work, i actually dislike most his discography but nonetheless, i hope his fan base are able to accept his death, and help celebrate a wonderful career he had, it's a shame to see more people in the rap industry go at such young ages. RIP to him, although i am curious to what exactly happened to him?

I'm sorry but like what the fuck goes through your head?

Wang Liqin likes this
13 minutes ago, eazy:( said:

--

Defiantly no surprise your lifes resorted to making emo soundcloud beats if you think the famines still happening, nice touch with the "catholic cunt" tho an absolute classic.

You should be thanking me for bringing some publicity to your soundcloud, my post got 12 likes thats probably the most attraction its got, ever.

Reapered, Bag Of Funyuns and Abu like this
Just now, Wang Liqin said:

Defiantly no surprise your lifes resorted to making emo soundcloud beats if you think the famines still happening, nice touch with the "catholic cunt" tho an absolute classic.

You should be thanking me for bringing some publicity to your soundcloud, my post got 12 likes thats probably the most attraction its got, ever.

giphy.gif 

Abu likes this
2 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

Obviously you are overlooking the 17k plays i have on one beat?

Keep it going though, hopefully the para's finish the job.

4 minutes ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

Probably alot more than you, thick cunt.

Wang Liqin likes this
7 minutes ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

the guys a white kid called ethan(presumably) who calls himself "KnifeKrime", hes got his problems. If you wanna kill a little time and have a quick laugh have a scroll through his song names and imagine the skinny whitekid who made them, we did it in teamspeak once and got a good laugh.

1 minute ago, eazy:( said:

Obviously you are overlooking the 17k plays i have on one beat?

Keep it going though, hopefully the para's finish the job.

Probably alot more than you, thick cunt.

guess those 17k people hold the same opinion as me then considering you only got 30 followers out of it all.

i do agree with hoping the paras finish the job.

that last sentence is really just beautiful and just adds to your depressed whitekid persona, keep doing you knifekrime big man

2 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

the guys a white kid called ethan(presumably) who calls himself "KnifeKrime", hes got his problems. If you wanna kill a little time and have a quick laugh have a scroll through his song names and imagine the skinny whitekid who made them, we did it in teamspeak once and got a good laugh.

guess those 17k people hold the same opinion as me then considering you only got 30 followers out of it all.

i do agree with hoping the paras finish the job.

that last sentence is really just beautiful and just adds to your depressed whitekid persona, keep doing you knifekrime big man

Ahahaha, yeah my names Ethan, and imagine this right.

How many guys in Nv, maybe 20? How many of you are sitting there in a teamspeak, going through my music, something i do as a hobby, and you are all sitting there, riddled with acne, laughing, still jobless, just waiting on the gyro comin in. How pathetic, whats that line a celtic fan once said? "6 million jews and it should of been prodestants" how ironic ;)

Long live the UDA, UVF and the PARAS. Long may Ireland continue to live in fear of stepping out of hand again.

Just now, eazy:( said:

Ahahaha, yeah my names Ethan, and imagine this right.

How many guys in Nv, maybe 20? How many of you are sitting there in a teamspeak, going through my music, something i do as a hobby, and you are all sitting there, riddled with acne, laughing, still jobless, just waiting on the gyro comin in. How pathetic, whats that line a celtic fan once said? "6 million jews and it should of been prodestants" how ironic ;)

Long live the UDA, UVF and the PARAS. Long may Ireland continue to live in fear of stepping out of hand again.

youve absolutely nailed it on the head with the envy thing, big up ethan lad

im going to go ahead and guess you dont live in Ireland and have very little knowledge of the troubles or the "UDA, UVF and the PARAs" if you think the Irish people or their paramilitary are in the slightest bit afraid of the UVF or any other loyalist army, the irish paras are far better trained and funded for a war and have a much better recruitment drive than the protestants.

im just sure glad they dont have knifekrime on their side or we would for sure be living in fear of stepping out of hand, wouldnt want big mans like ethan pulling up and cuttin us up.

1 minute ago, Wang Liqin said:

youve absolutely nailed it on the head with the envy thing, big up ethan lad

im going to go ahead and guess you dont live in Ireland and have very little knowledge of the troubles or the "UDA, UVF and the PARAs" if you think the Irish people or their paramilitary are in the slightest bit afraid of the UVF or any other loyalist army, the irish paras are far better trained and funded for a war and have a much better recruitment drive than the protestants.

im just sure glad they dont have knifekrime on their side or we would for sure be living in fear of stepping out of hand, wouldnt want big mans like ethan pulling up and cuttin us up.

My name is knifekrime due to the abhorrent knife crime in Glasgow, I've never carried one and don't plan on changing that.

As for the uvf pish, im just on the wind up. I enjoy some sectarianism, especially after an old firm x

5 hours ago, eazy:( said:

--

Ah yes, eazy:( is a true connoisseur of the rap industry. Did you buffoons know that this man has a P.H.D in discography? I am absolutely oblivious that the likes of this community could possibly associate themselves on a pedestal even remotely close to you, my apologies on behalf of this fine community good sir. 23830a977007e3b67e7771e04c9d389a.png

Joshhh and Abu like this
5 hours ago, Huan Lee said:

Ah yes, eazy:( is a true connoisseur of the rap industry. Did you buffoons know that this man has a P.H.D in discography? I am absolutely oblivious that the likes of this community could possibly associate themselves on a pedestal even remotely close to you, my apologies on behalf of this fine community good sir. 23830a977007e3b67e7771e04c9d389a.png

Its funny because you think discography is a big word, can’t say i’m shocked. Was simply saying I don’t fw his music, tis all.