The music just lined up perfectly

2 hours ago, Roice said:

Real is an opinion, not a sub genre of metal

What I mean is metal was originally a demonstration of musical complexity and devotion to the music. Almost all "metal" made with in the last 10 or 15 years has less and less of that as time goes on. Metallica is one of the best examples. You can seriously hear the difference in the music that was written by Dave before he got kicked out. 

Taste is subjective, quality is not. Metallica has become one of those bands that milks their fans for the money and tries to appeal to a greater number of people in the interest of money. While to my knowledge, this has never been confirmed by a band member, it is quite obvious.

Donald likes this
1 hour ago, Steve said:

What I mean is metal was originally a demonstration of musical complexity and devotion to the music. Almost all "metal" within made with in the last 10 or 15 years has less and less of that as time goes on. Metallica is one of the best examples. You can seriously hear the difference in the music that was written by Dave before he got kicked out. 

Taste is subjective, quality is not. Metallica has become one of t41sthose bands that milks their fans for the money and tries to appeal to a greater number of people in the interest of money. While to my knowledge, this has never been confirmed by a band member, it is quite obvious.

I'm not an music expert or critic, i simply enjoy it. All the bands you called are good but for example i like slipknot more than any of them. Better quality or not i guess it also comes down to being able to relate to music with the energy or emotion a song can bring up in a person. But i guess thats taste like you mentioned but i think it matters just as much. 

I love music that gets my adrenaline rushing ^^ 

Edited by Midamaru
7 hours ago, Steve said:

What I mean is metal was originally a demonstration of musical complexity and devotion to the music. Almost all "metal" made with in the last 10 or 15 years has less and less of that as time goes on. Metallica is one of the best examples. You can seriously hear the difference in the music that was written by Dave before he got kicked out. 

Taste is subjective, quality is not. Metallica has become one of those bands that milks their fans for the money and tries to appeal to a greater number of people in the interest of money. While to my knowledge, this has never been confirmed by a band member, it is quite obvious.

Metallica definitely lost it after the black album. I always thought they made a deal with the devil. They sold their souls for 5 good albums, after that they went to shit.

Steve likes this