Possibility to send combat loggers without having their bounty?

Been too many times that people will join the server, constantly kill people and then once they finally get downed, they combat log and can't be sent because the only bounties available are the guys in large gangs with 300k+ bounties on the other side of the map and ya can't drop a bounty to get the other guy because you just end up with the same exact guy everytime. A good example would be a man named Captc who would go to gun store, grab a shotgun or PDW, and shoot everyone on sight without a word, then once he's detained would combat log and we can't even put him in jail despite there being 5-6 people around since No-One can ever get his bounty.

Would also like to suggest making it so that when you drop a bounty, you don't re-grab the exact same person and have to wait a full 5 minutes just to have it happen again. I ain't a heavy Bounty Hunter, but that shit gets annoying.

And yes I know there's the whole record and report concept, but what's that gonna do for the new people who I'm tryna help out if they just keep getting shot Everytime I find them again? Considering I can't use the phone to call them like we could back in V1. But I mean, even if you don't get paid for sending it, it'd be nice to do so they can't just log back in, and immediately start another killing spree.

Edited by Astaroth the Medic
GravL, Nenja, Yuki Hayami and 1 other like this
1 hour ago, Lucien said:

That only should happen when they are the only bounties available. It shouldn't happen otherwise

I think it shouldn't be fully removed, but a weighted chance. 

ie ; if you have 10 people on the server and you have a guy you're obviously not gonna get, you can drop him and the other 9 bounties have a higher chance of being assigned

Yuki Hayami likes this
1 hour ago, Lucien said:

I meant I could have sworn it was already a thing

Yes, in V1, I updated the bounty selection algorithm to create a weighted list with recently dropped or very distant bounties being the least likely selected and vice versa with the closest bounties being the most likely selected. It had room for improvement but that's not my problem anymore.

Edited by Pizza Man
Linking patch notes
Yuki Hayami likes this
2 hours ago, Crossfade said:

If you drop a bounty you shouldn't get it again for 15 minutes. If there is only 2-4 bounties on the server then give it back to them, but if more than the maximum you can track. should be 15 minutes before you get it again. I loved trolling as a bounty hunter but this really fucked me off

shouldnt be hard to code tbh but i'm not experienced with the shithole that is sqf 

Yuki Hayami likes this
2 hours ago, Good Lub said:

retarded bh kidnaps a new civ and locks him in his house, civ logs and bh sends him to jai?No ty

That's one of the few things that could be made not to happen. They could set it so that after a certain of being restrained, or downed and re-restrained constantly, the person logging doesn't become a body bag because obviously the person is wanting to send them to jail for money. I was also thinking why not make it so you DON'T get money if the person is not your Bounty, bor you could get like I dunno, $5,000 for your troubles or something like that.

Edited by Astaroth the Medic
Yuki Hayami likes this
3 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

I mean money is money nigga. We use to do this all the time to poor fuckers just because we knew they had a bounty. Was such a needed change it was so exploitable literally prevent people from logging out

5 hours ago, Astaroth the Medic said:

That's one of the few things that could be made not to happen. They could set it so that after a certain of being restrained, or downed and re-restrained constantly, the person logging doesn't become a body bag because obviously the person is wanting to send them to jail for money. I was also thinking why not make it so you DON'T get money if the person is not your Bounty, bor you could get like I dunno, $5,000 for your troubles or something like that.

Maybe make it over 25k sendable by anyone?No problem with that as i can see