VDM report

Action taken

Ban appeal denied

Thank  you for your appeal,

First, I want you to know banning someone permanently from our servers is never easy and this ban was not made in haste.  We did not ban you solely on one bit of evidence from one source.  Believe it or not it's damn near impossible to get a permanent ban on our servers.  It takes a lot of investigation.  Collecting all of the evidence took weeks and weeks and hours upon hours of the admin team's time, even though we do not need a reason to ban someone (private server), we take pride in retaining players that follow our rules and do not ruin the experience for anyone else.

The evidence collected came from a multitude of different sources.  Player reports, videos, recordings, admin-in-game spectating.  

We will not be providing you with the evidence we have collected at this time as it would violate the trust and anonymity of the multiple informants we had contacted during this investigation.  Unfortunately we will not be reversing this permanent ban.  We wish you all the best of luck in your future gaming endeavors.

Sincerely,

The Asylum Admin Team.

23 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

First, I want you to know banning someone permanently from our servers is never easy and this ban was not made in haste.  We did not ban you solely on one bit of evidence from one source.  Believe it or not it's damn near impossible to get a permanent ban on our servers.

Pretty fucking easy if you ask me