Bug/Issue/Exploit Collection Thread

Afternoon,

We've squashed a lot of the bugs that existed in V1 and a large majority that have cropped up in the release of V2. Please help make us aware of current in-game issues/bugs that you experience. Please be as detailed as possible in your post. If it's something complicated please offer recreation steps if you have them available. If you have exploits that can be done, please pm them to me (DO NOT POST THEM), there will be a reward for exploits that are shared and you will not be held administratively accountable for them. Rewards may be issued for bugs/issues that are prominent that we're unaware of, however, exploits will be what we pay out on that we're UNAWARE of..

Also, please keep this thread on track, anyone going off topic or bantering on the thread will be subject to administrative action.

Thank you,
Jesse

After tracking a bounty on your bounty list (example: track fugutive 1), the tracked bounty will give an updated location but will return back to its original location after requesting another bounty on your phone.

After a player is pardoned, their bounty will not drop from bounty hunters bounty list but will be removed from their wanted list. The only fix to this is for one of parties to soft log. 

Edited by Farmer Steve
xXfreakkidXx, Huan Lee and kny like this

Animations will not end at the correct time.

I don't even buy demo charges when doing a fed anymore because I risk a 50% chance that once the channel ability is completed, my character's animation will not end and I'll just be standing still next to the door where the grenade at, casually still in the "planting" animation, before blowing up since I can't run away. 

This problem has also been known to occur when finishing revives, cancelling revives,  or cancelling hacks/ demos. Repairs and bloodbags are somewhat more reliable, so I'm not sure what's different about those.

EDIT: Also, I'm considering the fact that the server doesn't tell you when somebody logs into a rebel a fucking bug. It's so aids to completely sweep a rebel top to bottom only to have someone log in directly behind you while you're buying gear with no indication.

Edited by pr0digyt
1 hour ago, pr0digyt said:

Animations will not end at the correct time.

I don't even buy demo charges when doing a fed anymore because I risk a 50% chance that once the channel ability is completed, my character's animation will not end and I'll just be standing still next to the door where the grenade at, casually still in the "planting" animation, before blowing up since I can't run away. 

This problem has also been known to occur when finishing revives, cancelling revives,  or cancelling hacks/ demos. Repairs and bloodbags are somewhat more reliable, so I'm not sure what's different about those.

EDIT: Also, I'm considering the fact that the server doesn't tell you when somebody logs into a rebel a fucking bug. It's so aids to completely sweep a rebel top to bottom only to have someone log in directly behind you while you're buying gear with no indication.

Animations are a bitch to deal with but I feel I've gotten a fairly good grasp on then from spending countless and agonizing hours messing with them.  

Having issues purchasing the Supervisor SUV skin on cop.

Also EMS has the issue once respawned and looking at the spawn screen the error appears saying "bad vehicle type" I don't know why as this issue does not exist on cop.

The respective EMS ranks does not have access to boats. I am unsure what the rank displacement is so inquire to one of the chiefs.

Edited by ColtonB205
Patato and BlackShot like this

Down someone > Restrain > They can vault forwards to jump off somewhere or drown themselfs. Probably known by most people but still annoying.

Swapping trunk to bagpack in equal weight quantity with a full trunk gives a message that trunk is full.

Can't turn emergency lights off from a vehicle with scroll wheel.

Ill come back with more later

• EMS Paramedic uniform reverts to the original red paramedic uniform if you die and are revived, and occasionally on redeploy.
  • EMS Y inventory is lost on death and occasionally on redeploy.
  • EMS Phone "fix skin" button does not work for EMS paramedic uniform.
  • EMS (content request) cannot purchase any of the advanced NVGs (either a crate or donor reward), or earmuffs.
  • EMS (content request) consider allowing more crate/donor rewards to be usable.

• APD "alerted to drug dealer transactions" talent does not have a max range, you can get Sofia drug dealer pings from Pyrgos or Kavala.
  • APD black RCO isn't purchasable (I heard about the broken hamr_optic with Contact, just reporting it again I guess).
  • APD black RCO is a different price than the khaki RCO.
  • APD UC officers cannot purchase new UC vehicles. 
  • APD UC officers cannot feign gathering or use drugs.
  • APD (content request) UC officers are reported in the info log when impounding vehicles even with badge hidden.   
  • APD speed radar isn't functional ( xd dead content).

• FED area to be considered "inside and still engaging in a robbery" extends past the fed. walls, extending hide and seek robberies

• LOCKUP electric fence remains offline after the robbery ends and status switches to elevated security, if an officer attempts activate the power at the generator they receive a "You must be a civilian error". Civilians may roam the compound with impunity afterwards.
  • LOCKUP dome is destructible, even when God mode-ed
  • LOCKUP charge is *only* $15,000
  • LOCKUP forces officers to wait 5 minutes to end the robbery, officers are also locked into a 2+ (?) minute animation to restore power. During this time anyone could walk up and plant the demo charge.

• (content request) Concurrent federal events permitted is too high, I'd recommend it be re-examined.

• In-game info on the map screen *probably* needs to be updated, I recall some of it being out of date but it's 4 am and I don't have any examples

Azeh and Bag Of Funyuns like this
On 12/12/2019 at 2:42 PM, Jesse said:

Afternoon,

We've squashed a lot of the bugs that existed in V1 and a large majority that have cropped up in the release of V2. Please help make us aware of current in-game issues/bugs that you experience. Please be as detailed as possible in your post. If it's something complicated please offer recreation steps if you have them available. If you have exploits that can be done, please pm them to me (DO NOT POST THEM), there will be a reward for exploits that are shared and you will not be held administratively accountable for them. Rewards may be issued for bugs/issues that are prominent that we're unaware of, however, exploits will be what we pay out on that we're UNAWARE of..

Also, please keep this thread on track, anyone going off topic or bantering on the thread will be subject to administrative action.

Thank you,
Jesse

Is it possible for a reward to be pilot coveralls. If so I’ll be on it to find all methods I can

11 hours ago, Kernikov said:
  • APD "alerted to drug dealer transactions" talent does not have a max range, you can get Sofia drug dealer pings from Pyrgos or Kavala.
  • APD black RCO isn't purchasable (I heard about the broken hamr_optic with Contact, just reporting it again I guess).

Drug pings have always been this way and I have heard they are aware of the issue with the RCO.

Kernikov likes this

Players within turf range will not be counted towards total players within turf (and therefor will not show as a +1 on players in turf for the gang that owns it) if they are in a vehicle.

Noticed this tonight and had several members of our gang enter a vehicle and watched the number shown on map decrease for each one (to test it once we realized what was going on), as well as not show APD faction players as +1's for turf population until they exited their vehicle(s).

cHIP oTLE likes this

Not super important, but if you repair your plane during a drug runner, the repair timer starts and the drug runner timer disappears. After finishing the repairing, the drug runner timer doesn't come back and you have no idea how much time you have left to finish.

Edited by justi
Typo