Jump to content
OLL13

[-i-] Instinct | Recruitment | Limited

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, JackH said:

- In-Game Name: JackH

- Timezone: PST

- Age: 18

- ARMA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Asylum experience: https://gyazo.com/a378d6493ddde06414e1552964f6892a

- Previous Gangs: Mayhem, Reliance, Aphelion 

- Why do you want to join Instinct?: I want fights and to have a active group 

-Any members who can vouch for you, if so who:Buck, Lorax, House

ACCEPTED on a trial basis.

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Vhasj said:

- In-Game Name: Vhasj

- Timezone: GMT+1

- Age: 21

- ARMA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Asylum experience: https://gyazo.com/47f9a4bfca32452f21e7b0d2e84cfa91

- How long have you played on the Asylum servers? i think 2016

- Previous Gangs: Space turtels

- Why do you want to join Instinct?: Playing alone is boring

-Any members who can vouch for you, if so who:

Denied, good luck finding a new gang

Share this post


Link to post

- In-Game Name: M Y T H 

- Timezone: GMT-4

- Age: 15 

- ARMA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Asylum experience: Annotation_2019-12-19_121327.png

- How long have you played on the Asylum servers? for almost a year

- Previous Gangs: BLS, cant remember the rest

- Why do you want to join Instinct?: iv been gone for a bit and wanna fight cartels again 

-Any members who can vouch for you, if so who: idk 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, lantz0607 said:

- In-Game Name: M Y T H 

- Timezone: GMT-4

- Age: 15 

- ARMA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Asylum experience: Annotation_2019-12-19_121327.png

- How long have you played on the Asylum servers? for almost a year

- Previous Gangs: BLS, cant remember the rest

- Why do you want to join Instinct?: iv been gone for a bit and wanna fight cartels again 

-Any members who can vouch for you, if so who: idk 

DENIED, good lucking finding a new gang.

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, lantz0607 said:

- In-Game Name: M Y T H 

- Timezone: GMT-4

- Age: 15 

- ARMA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Asylum experience: Annotation_2019-12-19_121327.png

- How long have you played on the Asylum servers? for almost a year

- Previous Gangs: BLS, cant remember the rest

- Why do you want to join Instinct?: iv been gone for a bit and wanna fight cartels again 

-Any members who can vouch for you, if so who: idk 

Negative 

Share this post


Link to post

- In-Game Name: gimme

- Timezone: leader

- Age: tag

- ARMA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Asylum experience: and ts

- How long have you played on the Asylum servers? ollie

- Previous Gangs: you

- Why do you want to join Instinct?: disgraceful

-Any members who can vouch for you: deserter druggy baghead nos huffing inbred wanker

@OLL13

Bandit, House ;), Faarooq and 4 others like this

Share this post


Link to post

- In-Game Name: Nader

- Timezone: gmt+2

- Age:19

- ARMA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Asylum experience: 2300/like 1000h

- How long have you played on the Asylum servers?

started playing since late 2016

- Previous Gangs: Lawless/decimation, void,

- Why do you want to join Instinct?: ❤️ house

-Any members who can vouch for you, if so who: house, william, roice, 

House ;) and Roice like this

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, NaderTheMeme said:

- In-Game Name: Nader

- Timezone: gmt+2

- Age:19

- ARMA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Asylum experience: 2300/like 1000h

- How long have you played on the Asylum servers?

started playing since late 2016

- Previous Gangs: Lawless/decimation, void,

- Why do you want to join Instinct?: ❤️ house

-Any members who can vouch for you, if so who: house, william, roice, 

ACCEPTED.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, House. said:

29bd0ce46fb9a37f2e79d245a6069ae2.png

Instinct is now a handshake friendly cartel gang, we have realized our wrong doings by not setting up fights

using Ifrits and .50s. We are reformed.

Stratego is correct about everything to do with cartels. unfortunately all his time is now taken up doing League of legends VOD reviews sad to lose such a legend :(

House ;) likes this

Share this post


Link to post

- In-Game Name: Sam Monk

- Timezone: Yeh

- Age: 21

- ARMA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Asylum experience: Not sure global banned

- How long have you played on the Asylum servers? 6 years

- Previous Gangs: Instinct 1, 2 , 3 ,4  and I think 5

- Why do you want to join Instinct?: so I can suck Ollie's dick

-Any members who can vouch for you, if so who: @J1M

House ;) likes this

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Sam Monk said:

- In-Game Name: Sam Monk

- Timezone: Yeh

- Age: 21

- ARMA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Asylum experience: Not sure global banned

- How long have you played on the Asylum servers? 6 years

- Previous Gangs: Instinct 1, 2 , 3 ,4  and I think 5

- Why do you want to join Instinct?: so I can suck Ollie's dick

-Any members who can vouch for you, if so who: @J1M

Accednied 

Sam Monk and House ;) like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...