Current Bounty Hunter Meta

Hi all, I have a few suggestions of my own that I would like to put foward regarding the current state of bounty hunters. 

As someone who only plays Bounty Hunter, I definitly have some bias but hopefully I can !provide some logical reasons for my explanation that ignores the bias. Rebals and cops constantly complained that bounty hunter weapons were overpowered, or that we were never originally meant to have that much firepower but time creates changes. The Spar-16 was a very welcomed gun. However, making both the MX 6.5 and the Spar-16 illegal feels like you jumped one step too far. Making the MX illegal is already a sunstantial nerf considering the now bounty hunters stand no chance against rebals 7.62 if they do not want to be arrested by cops, and making the Spar-16 also illegal makes bounty hunters wanting to confront and hunt rebals so much more difficult when we are suppost to work alongside the police.

Most bounty hunters that you find run to a bounty hunter shop inside a town and their loadout is a P07 and zipties. I have no evidence of this, but I'll argue that >90% of all arrests made within the last year had nothing to do with anything better than a P07, so lets not pretend that there is a problem with large caliber guns used by bounty hunters 'ruining the server'. The brief time that bounty hunter was gone, server was chaos for those who wanted to do other things besides mindlessly kill eachother, we are the needed balace to the server and should not be looked at as a problem, but the solution to a much bigger problem.

TDLR: We understand nerfing bounty hunters, and understand the change to making the MX illegal but the Spar-16 being illegal makes bounty hunters less likely to fight rebals and create content because of the need to avoid police contact when in reality there should be a connection between the two. 

Edited by justi

Making the guns illegal was a bad idea and doesn't have a reason to be illegal. It's just a 2.5k charge, but forces cops to fight a legal faction. I have run into bounty hunters with mx's and they don't want to fight me but they need to or they will lose their guns. This usually leads to a fight with them losing around 10k (charges and gun) or me being kidnapped for 10 minutes. 

Before a bh was wanted they would just put their hands up, now it's a fight with little to win for the cop and alot to lose

Edited by Nicolas March
Donald, kny and Yuki Hayami like this
Just now, Nicolas March said:

Making the guns illegal was a bad idea and doesn't have a reason to be illegal. It's just a 2.5k charge, but forces cops to fight a legal faction. I have run into bounty hunters with mx's and they don't want to fight me but they need to or they will lose their guns. This usually leads to a fight with them losing around 10k (charges and gun) or me being kidnapped for 10 minutes. 

Ur prolly the type of cop not to drop gear🤬🤮

Don't understand why they would remove firepower from any kind of faction. Just price them appropriately. Often as a bounty hunter you get killed by rebels because they have a gang and you're running alone or with a few mates. I would be fine with cops having 7.62 too but just make it so expensive that wearing it in Kavala isn't going to be worth it. 

Last thing i have to say is that firepower is not THAT important if you know how to compensate it with your movement. If you have a SMG then get close to people and get a suprise attack instead of chasing them down in a car and then trying to trade shots. It only disables you from shooting people out of orca's/armored vehicles.

3 minutes ago, kny said:

Only reason he believes in that is because he spends all of his time in kavala.

Not true, also want to avoid any aggression but as you can see from your posts you can't help yourself.

I make that claim from experience, what I see people run with. The vast majority are definitely only done with a mere P07 as I see it. Bounty hunters who used to buy MX's to fight with are still doing it because they don't care about their bounty. I am just trying to support people like me who truly want to bounty hunt the way its intended. 

The best thing to do in my opinion would be to simply make the Spar-16 legal. 

Go dupe again you fucking retard.

Edited by justi
1 hour ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

PIPE the fuck down you  SWINE nobody likes you at all the only insults you have are "imagine being so bad that you dupe" and "weren't you in a gang with demon" shut the fuck up

Who are you again? Didn't know you existed because you are so bad. You are still being a little bitch 15 year old bitching about two hemmits getting blown up. Go get some milk from your mom

Edited by Master27411
Bag Of Funyuns likes this