Current Bounty Hunter Meta

19 hours ago, justi said:

work alongside the police.

Bounty hunters aren't really supposed to work with the police.  The point of bounty hunting is to hunt bounties that the police don't have the ability to hunt.  E.g. bounties that spend all their time in places police can't or don't frequently go or getting bounties in the absence of police all together.  With that said I just don't like the BH faction in the current way it is.  It adds another factor both cop and rebels have to worry about when doing their thing on top of everything else they already have to worry about.  So honestly, I would prefer going back to when they just had stings and we could go back to sending them straight to jail for abuse of their license. 

Edited by Destrah
bigjohn561, Crackbaby and Kernikov like this
4 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

Can you outline the criteria of People who are aloud to say this line? From my perspective everyone is just another guy behind a computer screen playing a game.

What I'm really saying is that the majority of the people doing it are people who have their ego very inflated and it certainly doesn't match the player they claim to be. So it isn't so much the criteria, just the gap between what someone says they are vs. what they are.

7 hours ago, Steve said:

75 percent of the dudes in here have zero business hitting other dudes with the "who r u" line.

Aren’t u the guy who “claims to fight cartels“ When the only place I see you active is the on forums.

Edited by kny
On 12/16/2019 at 10:51 AM, Nicolas March said:

Making the guns illegal was a bad idea and doesn't have a reason to be illegal. It's just a 2.5k charge, but forces cops to fight a legal faction. I have run into bounty hunters with mx's and they don't want to fight me but they need to or they will lose their guns. This usually leads to a fight with them losing around 10k (charges and gun) or me being kidnapped for 10 minutes. 

Before a bh was wanted they would just put their hands up, now it's a fight with little to win for the cop and alot to lose

Fun fact, you dont have to fight them :) You are required o seize  illegal items, but you are not required to take a fight unless its the bank, fed, or prison.

On 12/16/2019 at 11:34 PM, Steve said:

75 percent of the dudes in here have zero business hitting other dudes with the "who r u" line.

who r u

• 4 weeks later...