Is Asylum worth coming back to?

Hey everyone, as some of you may know i haven't played on Asylum for quite a while now and wanted to see if its still worth coming back to. I saw a few weeks back there was only one server left and was kinda surprised. Wanna see if its worth coming back to or if i should stay away, and wanted to know average pop and who that i used to know are still kicking it on here

Yuki Hayami likes this
2 hours ago, General Baked Potatoes said:

Hey everyone, as some of you may know i haven't played on Asylum for quite a while now and wanted to see if its still worth coming back to. I saw a few weeks back there was only one server left and was kinda surprised. Wanna see if its worth coming back to or if i should stay away, and wanted to know average pop and who that i used to know are still kicking it on here

hey buddy! lets make some cash together!! 

Edited by bigjohn561
You are who i think you are right?
  • 3 months later...

If you can get in, yes it does run great.  It's a little crowded these days and everyone seems hostile and it's constant war.  If you have a lot of money already, or a lot of friends to pull off an actual run then yeah.  

Edit:  well not tonight apparently.  I've had good luck recently when I was able to get in during busy hours, but tonight I experienced 2 crashes and lost a bunch of scotch unfortunately.

Edited by Rumrunner777