Knock down rounds

I dont understand why knock down rounds are still allowed in lethal battle, is that even valuing your life? Seriously bringing a knock down gun to a lethal battle, the cops use them because they know its OP,  u might ask well what else would the pub slots use? Allow them to use 9mm like protectors anything that isnt a one shot. 

Yes it might seem we are using the same tactic over and over but using the taser rifle seems oh so sure to counter that tactic. 

https://youtu.be/fsIruXuu-hg

And this is why i get pissed off because ur doing so well until some random takes u down. Are the cops really balanced though? Seeing as a pub can dominate the battlefield when there suppose to be a beginner, right? And if ur an admin or cop please put why or how knock down guns are gonna stay or are gonna be a consderation.

8 hours ago, Piotrowski said:

I dont understand why knock down rounds are still allowed in lethal battle, is that even valuing your life? Seriously bringing a knock down gun to a lethal battle, the cops use them because they know its OP,  u might ask well what else would the pub slots use? Allow them to use 9mm like protectors anything that isnt a one shot. 

Yes it might seem we are using the same tactic over and over but using the taser rifle seems oh so sure to counter that tactic. 

https://youtu.be/fsIruXuu-hg

And this is why i get pissed off because ur doing so well until some random takes u down. Are the cops really balanced though? Seeing as a pub can dominate the battlefield when there suppose to be a beginner, right? And if ur an admin or cop please put why or how knock down guns are gonna stay or are gonna be a consderation.

Downing rounds as they're* (Fuck you @Jake) called not "Knockdown rounds" do the same amount of damage as normal rounds they just have a thresh hold i "think" it's like 5hp or something where they will instead of killing you heal you and down you. So literally it's like a 5hp advantage and you can get back up and shoot more cops if they don't restrain you/lethal you in time. They are literally absolute cancer 90% of the time when fighting a group of rebels because no matter what you do unless you down a majority of the enemy all you're doing is eliminating a shooter for a minute and they are right back up shooting.

Also i don't know what you're expecting from Asylum but it's not some crazy RP GTA server or anything. It's literally "Hey i want to kill you" the other person either saying "Please don't" or "Ok you can try" you fight and whoever wins goes and find someone else to kill. There is no "Valuing your life" or anything here unless you are a cop you aren't supposed to commit suicide basically and that's about it.

Edited by Tyler