LT Bridgewater

The rank of 2nd Lieutenant reserved for currently active admins who have proven to be valuable assets to the APD and/or the community, and are a currently active Lieutenant prior to becoming an admin. 2nd Lieutenant means that there is no APD activity requirement for the officer as they have other duties to tend to within the community. 

I would like to make it clear that nobody is entitled to the rank of 2nd Lieutenant and the rank can be revoked for any reason at any time (e.g.: not being a stellar role model while on duty).

Roice and •ÐŠ• Randy like this
30 minutes ago, Bandit said:

Everybody knows that the only reason Rod got 2nd LT is because the APD needs him to have an MK

true

On 12/22/2019 at 12:13 PM, Batcan said:

@Samperino when are we going to see a return of this guy. I’ve heard he is trying to get his second lt back that you took from him

Suck a dick that matters

Samperino likes this
5 hours ago, tom said:

hotwings, I dont know how many times i have to repeat myself. Move out of your parents house and do something with your life you pathetic low life freak

Come from the child who literally lives at home, please shit the fuck up.  You wish you were as successful as me by your age kid.

Edited by HotWings
5 hours ago, tom said:

hotwings, I dont know how many times i have to repeat myself. Move out of your parents house and do something with your life you pathetic low life freak

I still live at home with my parents.  Smart financial move while I save up to purchase my own place or just save for my future in general.  No need to move out into a rental space and pour money down a drain.

SharingWriter likes this
1 minute ago, Destrah said:

I still live at home with my parents.  Smart financial move while I save up to purchase my own place or just save for my future in general.  No need to move out into a rental space and pour money down a drain.

Ive owned my own home for the last 6 years since I got out of the Army. Lived on base and saved all my money, didnt really pay for shit. This barely an adult kid just likes to talk shit like he has some kind of life experience.

Edited by HotWings
2 minutes ago, Destrah said:

Very smart man! I do as well and it helps because I can get through college and not be worried about finances