Is it time to bring back S2?

Haven't been able to get on since friday. I spent 15 minutes today spamming the spacebar trying to get in but player max is pretty much the norm.

Its cool to see the server full but at one point it will begin to backfire as people will get tired of always being locked out.

Is it a money thing? Put up a link to donate money specifically for the purposes of bringing S2 back with a goal you need to achieve and I am sure it would be met. I know I would donate towards it.

Just a thought.

Nenja, Bherky and Farmer Steve like this
1 hour ago, House. said:

I think we should let server 2 stay open the remainder of the month, with no option to buy houses but make it so we can fight cartels do banks ect and see if the server can get full

That actually brings up a point, when S1 stays full, theres no telling how many people are being turned away from playing. There might be some nights that both S1 and S2 get full.

Havent seen that in quite a while.

.Sean likes this
3 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Haven't been able to get on since friday. I spent 15 minutes today spamming the spacebar trying to get in but player max is pretty much the norm.

Its cool to see the server full but at one point it will begin to backfire as people will get tired of always being locked out.

Is it a money thing? Put up a link to donate money specifically for the purposes of bringing S2 back with a goal you need to achieve and I am sure it would be met. I know I would donate towards it.

Just a thought.

Server pop doesn't seem to have an issue staying up in the prime time hours, a second server could prove problematic during the off hours. The population often dips below 40.

Bad idea in my opinion, will split player base, we will have <20 players again on quiet time. I think it's fine the way it is, when it's full I use the steam server auto join feature to connect, it connects you when a spot opens, sometimes even it doesn't connect you quick enough but it's better than spamming for ages, just watch YouTube untill you connect.

19 hours ago, bigjohn561 said:

This guy doesn't. Have a pop cap to unlock server 2? Or times?

That worked so well last time.

57 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

So put up a donation goal for server time. If it doesnt get met we dont get it. If it does, then we do. I'll pay towards it.

So then you just have half a server one month, then not the next, then maybe the next month, then the next month. Makes no sense. It either needs to be a sure thing or not at all. 

• 2 weeks later...