Hope to re increase the second-hand market of commodities

I don't know if you want to, but I prefer to rejoin the second-hand market. Like the black market factory, there are three on the map. Because there are a lot of players on the server now. Poor people like us really don't have a good way to make money. Those rich players keep looking for war, which makes me very distressed (many people like me, including other Chinese people). If there is a second-hand trading market, we can sell some materials or guns on it, which can protect us Daily expenses.

No matter what I say, it's my suggestion. I hope to adopt it!!! Thank you

5 hours ago, manhua said:

I don't know if you want to, but I prefer to rejoin the second-hand market. Like the black market factory, there are three on the map. Because there are a lot of players on the server now. Poor people like us really don't have a good way to make money. Those rich players keep looking for war, which makes me very distressed (many people like me, including other Chinese people). If there is a second-hand trading market, we can sell some materials or guns on it, which can protect us Daily expenses.

No matter what I say, it's my suggestion. I hope to adopt it!!! Thank you

I’m buying Mk1s in bulk for 6750, Mk200s in bulk for 16000, also buying ephedra for 100 a pop I’m usually at home trading or something just message me on the forums I’m sure I’ll get back to you ASAP

Edited by House.