Experimenting with new sounds on a dark beat

I'm all for constructive criticism. This is just a monotone beat for 3 minutes with a few things like gunfire added into it. As it is right now, i'd find it boring and don't like it. But you could turn it into something great or shit so i'd say keep working on it and show a final product. 

Is your aim with this to go instrumental or will you add vocals to it later on?

3 hours ago, Midamaru said:

I'm all for constructive criticism. This is just a monotone beat for 3 minutes with a few things like gunfire added into it. As it is right now, i'd find it boring and don't like it. But you could turn it into something great or shit so i'd say keep working on it and show a final product. 

Is your aim with this to go instrumental or will you add vocals to it later on?

I dont rap on it personally, alot of the music i listen to, such as suicide boys etc, are mainly (but not always) simple beats with intense lyrics that make the song

for example, 

the instrumental ^

then the real song

Edited by eazy:(
1 hour ago, eazy:( said:

I dont rap on it personally, alot of the music i listen to, such as suicide boys etc, are mainly (but not always) simple beats with intense lyrics that make the song

for example, 

the instrumental ^

then the real song

That instrumental seems to have more layers to it, i hope you know what i mean. It variates more than the one you made. And seems like you got to find yourself a vocalist or someone to colaborate with to make music. If thats your goal ofc ;) anyway i have 0 experience or info about making music so these are just my 2 cents. Maybe @Roice has some feedback for you, he's the real deal.