[OPEN/limited] | SPINAL BIFIDA

34c82d5721382edd136a4d2d36352e4f.jpg

🤪About us🤪

We are a small but deadly group.

We are looking for a couple of seasoned players to join us in cartel and turf fighting. 

💥 Requirements💥

1️⃣ Be 16+ in age

2️⃣ Be willing to download/use Discord for communication.

3️⃣ Have houses and money to support yourself. 

If you are looking to join a fun, sarcastic, adult gang, Spinal Bifida may be for you. To proceed please follow the instructions below and you will receive a msg here on the forums with instructions to proceed. We appreciate your time in reading our post and regardless wish you the absolute best of luck in Asylum Life, cheers!

📜  To Apply  📜

Please copy and paste the format below, Paste it as a reply, and fill in the blanks. 

Name:

Age:

Timezone:

Hours played on Arma 3:

Hours played on Asylum:

A brief summery of who you are:

Edited by Superfarva
Updated

Name: Elman

Timezone:East

Hours played on Arma 3:356 hours

Hours played on Asylum: not sure

How can you contribute:

Looking for a good group to run with.  I am married with two kids and I play when my family is asleep.  I usually play around 3 hours a night.  I can contribute by helping out with any activities such as gathering and firefights!  Look forward to hearing back

SuperfarvaOG likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Anthony Carrozza

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Hours played on Arma 3: 2,346

Hours played on Asylum: Not to sure but I have a lot of experience with this server and other Life servers as well

A brief summery of who you are: My name is Ryan ingame name (Anthony Carrozza) I just try to play with good people vibe and try to find new friends on arma and just overall good people to chill out with. I use to play a lot of life servers like Project life and things along those lines. My playstyle is usually anything from mining iron and just having a laugh with guys to robbing the bank and a good hostage situation shit like that. 

Edited by ryguy72800
SuperfarvaOG and Pickle Juice like this
  • 2 weeks later...

I sent you a PM Ryguy

On 1/15/2020 at 7:41 PM, ryguy72800 said:

Name: Anthony Carrozza

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Hours played on Arma 3: 2,346

Hours played on Asylum: Not to sure but I have a lot of experience with this server and other Life servers as well

A brief summery of who you are: My name is Ryan ingame name (Anthony Carrozza) I just try to play with good people vibe and try to find new friends on arma and just overall good people to chill out with. I use to play a lot of life servers like Project life and things along those lines. My playstyle is usually anything from mining iron and just having a laugh with guys to robbing the bank and a good hostage situation shit like that. 

Sent you a message, check your inbox! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Proxima Alekseyevich

Timezone: OCE

Hours played on Arma 3: 1467

Hours played on Asylum: Not sure around 20-40

A brief summery of who you are: I am PA, I mostly play on modded servers (Such as anzus) however I am willing to give altis life another go. I am somewhat a fragger, I particpated in a Quick Reponse Team within a gang on Anzus. I have a good personality (in my opinion). I am always willing to help out when I can. Still learning Asylum but I am a quick learner so I should be very decent soon enough.

3 hours ago, Proxima Alekseyevich said:

Name: Proxima Alekseyevich

Timezone: OCE

Hours played on Arma 3: 1467

Hours played on Asylum: Not sure around 20-40

A brief summery of who you are: I am PA, I mostly play on modded servers (Such as anzus) however I am willing to give altis life another go. I am somewhat a fragger, I particpated in a Quick Reponse Team within a gang on Anzus. I have a good personality (in my opinion). I am always willing to help out when I can. Still learning Asylum but I am a quick learner so I should be very decent soon enough.

SENT YOU A pm 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Name: Hoover

Age: 16

Timezone: I can legit adapt to any timezone you need me to

Hours played on Arma 3: 700

Hours played on Asylum: 400

A brief summery of who you are: I was a powerful gang leader that knows how to make money, I have 1m rn but I'm shooting for 3m to get the prominent tag and that'll be a breeze. I am a EMT and when I'm playing civ I'm either chilling in kav,pyrgos,athira or I'm out making money

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...