SPINAL BIFIDA | Cruting chill villians [OPEN]

34c82d5721382edd136a4d2d36352e4f.jpg

🤪About us🤪

A small, but seasoned group. Gang head has been playing since 2015 and is all about helping and having fun with new up and comers. We enjoy good role play when interacting with the Police and robbing. We do it all from farming all the way up to bank robberies and beyond. We have a gang house in Kavala, although not much time is spent there. We have been playing a long time and we seriously just have fun in many aspects of the game. We respect the rules of Asylum and are effective in many ways while following them. We are adults, we do use excessive profanity, drink beer, and commonly converse on adult topics, hence the age restriction. We are not a super structured gang, meaning we do not have any requirements to be a member of the gang. We do not require you to participate in cartels or robberies, and don't expect you to include us in every aspect of your game play. We are chill, fun and roll together because we want to. 

💥 Requirements💥

1️⃣ Be 16+ in age

2️⃣ Be willing to download/use Discord for communication

3️⃣ Be looking for fun, and be willing to encourage it, by having a decent attitude

If you are looking to join a fun, sarcastic, adult gang, Spinal Bifida may be for you. To proceed please follow the instructions below and you will receive a msg here on the forums with instructions to proceed. We appreciate your time in reading our post and regardless wish you the absolute best of luck in Asylum Life, cheers!

📜  To Apply  📜

Please copy and paste the format below, Paste it as a reply, and fill in the blanks. 

Name:

Age:

Timezone:

Hours played on Arma 3:

Hours played on Asylum:

A brief summery of who you are:

Edited by Superfarva

Name: Elman

Timezone:East

Hours played on Arma 3:356 hours

Hours played on Asylum: not sure

How can you contribute:

Looking for a good group to run with.  I am married with two kids and I play when my family is asleep.  I usually play around 3 hours a night.  I can contribute by helping out with any activities such as gathering and firefights!  Look forward to hearing back

Superfarva likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Anthony Carrozza

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Hours played on Arma 3: 2,346

Hours played on Asylum: Not to sure but I have a lot of experience with this server and other Life servers as well

A brief summery of who you are: My name is Ryan ingame name (Anthony Carrozza) I just try to play with good people vibe and try to find new friends on arma and just overall good people to chill out with. I use to play a lot of life servers like Project life and things along those lines. My playstyle is usually anything from mining iron and just having a laugh with guys to robbing the bank and a good hostage situation shit like that. 

Edited by ryguy72800
Superfarva likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

I sent you a PM Ryguy

On 1/15/2020 at 7:41 PM, ryguy72800 said:

Name: Anthony Carrozza

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Hours played on Arma 3: 2,346

Hours played on Asylum: Not to sure but I have a lot of experience with this server and other Life servers as well

A brief summery of who you are: My name is Ryan ingame name (Anthony Carrozza) I just try to play with good people vibe and try to find new friends on arma and just overall good people to chill out with. I use to play a lot of life servers like Project life and things along those lines. My playstyle is usually anything from mining iron and just having a laugh with guys to robbing the bank and a good hostage situation shit like that. 

Sent you a message, check your inbox! 

• 4 weeks later...