The Powerpuff Girls [LIMITED] [BANTER ✓]

thero

46 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

That doesn't look like a helipad to me, surely no action taken on that

Our OPFOR unit was sadly killed in action when driving his vehicle. If you carefully look he was killed before the explosion. The explosion/ crash is clearly caused by the individual killing our unit without any warning, sadly this is just a case of foul play by the gunmen.

Space likes this
10 hours ago, Rosie said:

[Application]

Name: rosita batita

Hours: 6969

Previous Gangs: weiners&wine

Why should we accept you? i was made on accident too. 

Vouches:

TcwoLeD.png

Accepted but stay away from xanx for your own safety 

10 hours ago, Drunkzz said:

Name: Drunkzz

Hours: 1,500

Previous Gangs: Top Tier's in 2017 

Why should we accept you? Im not a BOT, just logged on after a year because I wanted to play ARMA 3 RP

Vouches: Everyone from 2017 is gone as far as I know but uhh help a Unbanned fuck run bank heists again.22 y/o

Sure buckaroo we’ll see how well you fit in with our fellow klansmen

Edited by Revenant
Rosie likes this

Name: Chuck

Hours: 3,400

Previous Gangs: REH

Why should we accept you? I speak three languages. I'm really fucking good at Arma. I used to live in China until I got evacced by the State Department last week. Now I am in a 2 week quarantine (this is a true story check the instagram). I played Asylum 5 years ago and I got banned on their Stratis Life server. OG kavala troll since the first Arma 3 life server came out. I'm rich. Now I am in America with nothing to do for a long time since my job in Beijing is postpones until August. I will literally do fucking anything you tell me to do.

Vouches: I only played on Australian servers sooooo no one on Asylum.

1 hour ago, Chuck. said:

Why should we accept you? I speak three languages. I'm really fucking good at Arma. I used to live in China until I got evacced by the State Department last week. Now I am in a 2 week quarantine (this is a true story check the instagram). I played Asylum 5 years ago and I got banned on their Stratis Life server. OG kavala troll since the first Arma 3 life server came out. I'm rich. Now I am in America with nothing to do for a long time since my job in Beijing is postpones until August. I will literally do fucking anything you tell me to do.

@Revenant He's not a minority but could be a refugee... your call man

3 hours ago, Chuck. said:

Idk man one sneeze and we're all dead.

Panda and Revenant like this
On 2/3/2020 at 2:18 AM, Chuck. said:

accepted under strict medical supervision 

4 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

?

4 hours ago, K A Z E M said:

what did they get banned for and who did?

xanx asked me for uc's ip i said no i soundboarded it played it to uc and this

<14:31:39> "X   A   N   X": u moved him so he can listen to that and record it, good shit, im leaving the gang, if I get banned Tea's going down too.
https://imgur.com/O4RqAmI
<14:31:41> Your chat partner has disconnected.

kid's a retard

Sp0on, uc., Twinkie and 2 others like this
20 minutes ago, Space said:

xanx asked me for uc's ip i said no i soundboarded it played it to uc and this

<14:31:39> "X   A   N   X": u moved him so he can listen to that and record it, good shit, im leaving the gang, if I get banned Tea's going down too.
https://imgur.com/O4RqAmI
<14:31:41> Your chat partner has disconnected.

kid's a retard

hahaha i love bts btw :D 

Space likes this