wongs triad cartel position

add cap  

14 members have voted

1. 1. add coke castle cap to wongs triad

can we move wongs away from this cartel location MS2j3E9.jpg

it is probably the most unfun cartel right now, pretty much impossible to attack since its 3 deerstands 1 big tower, only chance is sniping from the north hills as everything is an open field

so can we move this bad boy to coke castle instead, gives reason for kavala rebel gear and puts it at a better cartel location (coke castle is still pretty low on cartel tier list but s tier compared to that compund)

yDnfvSY.jpg

Edited by Sean // Fitty Bread

meh, coke castle is typically just land a heli on top or hide in a bush, still better than the current tower for wongs but i think it just needs to be moved further south or have more things added to the N/W side, drug and arms are always close to donor / rebel but then wongs tower is the complete other side of the island, if anyone is good at making A&D servers might be worth trying a few diff compounds that are closer to donor or even down by pyrgos rebel, still far from civ towns but close enough to a rebel that people will go there, if there are any compounds that people take a liking to or are actually fun to fight could test them on main server in rotation?

Edited by Fluxah

yo wtf i dont even remember making this

On 1/13/2020 at 1:37 AM, Patato said:

I thought people hated coke castle?

Hence why it was removed

ya coke castle became dogshit after people figured it out but the people fighting wongs arent tryhard gangs their roadmen gunning for wongs most of the time and coke castle is a banger when you drop 10 randoms into it, coke castle would at least be attackable compared to this current wongs cap that is actually a tragedy and should get deleted no point even going there