Unknown Boomer

23 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Jesus, are you never out of breath? I could have the lightest load out and if I take two steps my reticle sways all over the place while I catch my breath. Your reticle doesnt move.

I need more cardio or something.

Are you implying Pull downs and pull lefties and pull righties? Because that's what I'm reading.

Just now, Tony said:

Are you implying Pull downs and pull lefties and pull righties? Because that's what I'm reading.

Im stating that he knows how to do something I dont. Im not an Arma physics expert and apparently Im doing something wrong.

Im too old to play games through implication and innuendo. If I thought he was cheating I'd just say it. 

10 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Im stating that he knows how to do something I dont. Im not an Arma physics expert and apparently Im doing something wrong.

Im too old to play games through implication and innuendo. If I thought he was cheating I'd just say it. 

This is also something ive been trying to figure out the last 5 years of playing arma... why do some peoples crosshairs never sway or increase...

4 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Jesus, are you never out of breath? I could have the lightest load out and if I take two steps my reticle sways all over the place while I catch my breath. Your reticle doesnt move.

I need more cardio or something.

I try to always have my gun rested somewhere, either on a rock , wall or car. Majority of the time I have the weapon resting boost.

Hoodlum Priest likes this