Medic Feedback

I feel like since medics are white listed now they should have some ground rules to reviving people in combat.  Like not reviving until its deemed all clear or something of the sort.  Also they should be advised on the rules.  I see the complaint come up from medics that get killed in active firefights "RDM".  Well maybe you shouldn't be reviving enemies of someone during a fight.  This all being said I like being on the receiving end of one of these clutch revives but I just don't know how to feel about it as a whole. 

Edited by DJB
YuSheng and Yuki Hayami like this

Sometimes medics blow off some steam and will think it is RDM, but let it go afterwards because they know they are in a active fire fight. Medics won’t revive someone that is about to get shot again and will wait till it’s clear of the person that killed them. We are going to revive after they leave because that is our job to provide medical aid. Medics are allowed to revive in combat and they are supposed to keep things balanced. For example, if one medic is helping one gang, then the other one will be helping the other side

Edited by Master27411
Yuki Hayami and DJB like this
4 hours ago, DJB said:

I feel like since medics are white listed now they should have some ground rules to reviving people in combat.  Like not reviving until its deemed all clear or something of the sort.  Also they should be advised on the rules.  I see the complaint come up from medics that get killed in active firefights "RDM".  Well maybe you shouldn't be reviving enemies of someone during a fight.  This all being said I like being on the receiving end of one of these clutch revives but I just don't know how to feel about it as a whole. 

The AFD is a very new faction, and it will take time for the higher ups to work out all of the kinks. No criticism to your post, as I understand where this complaint comes from, and these kinds of posts let the staff see what to change in order to make the medic faction a more enjoyable experience for everybody. Hopefully within the coming months, with the addition of new rules, and more experienced medics,  the AFD will become a faction which increases the quality of all styles of gameplay 🙂 

DJB and Yuki Hayami like this
On 1/14/2020 at 6:09 AM, Abidi said:

The AFD is a very new faction, and it will take time for the higher ups to work out all of the kinks. No criticism to your post, as I understand where this complaint comes from, and these kinds of posts let the staff see what to change in order to make the medic faction a more enjoyable experience for everybody. Hopefully within the coming months, with the addition of new rules, and more experienced medics,  the AFD will become a faction which increases the quality of all styles of gameplay 🙂 

Well its not a complaint.  Its just feedback.

Abidi likes this