SKINS SKINS SKINS

Hey all,

With the upcoming subscriber system fast approaching. We will need some fresh skins to be live on the server. I do realize that we have some resident skin makers within the team here. But I believe you too should have a shot at getting your product on the server for everyone to enjoy. 

What is in it for you? If your skin is selected to be used in the month, I will give you that month free for your subscription, and the following month. SO FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T READ 

YOU GET FREE STUFF

But, we as a community deserve the best, so selections will be tricky. You need to spend some time on the skin, as we can all copy and paste images and textures. The more detail the better! 

Now down to the business:

We are looking for Armor, Hatchback sport, Orca's for both Civ and Cop. 

How do you apply, enter or submit your skin? Easy, make a thread with your skins and I will work my hardest to review each image and see the community feedback on it. Just be advised that my inbox is on absolute fire most days, so it takes me a bit to get back to everyone. My 1 word a minute hinders me a bit....

Image result for control C gif

Until next time,

Mitch 

Just now, Lucien said:

what if someone is already a subscriber? will they be warned in advance to not sub for the month their content is put in?

I'd ideally like to know what is going to be put in for the next change up a few weeks in advance. And people can subscribe at any time, so there isnt a way for me to predict that. None the less, I'll be sure they get two months on us!

Yuki Hayami likes this
On 2020/1/15 at PM1点27分, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

大家好,

随着即将到来的订户系统的快速临近。我们需要一些新鲜的皮肤才能在服务器上运行。我确实意识到我们的团队中有一些常驻的皮肤制造商。但是我相信您也应该尝试将产品放在服务器上,以供所有人使用。 

它对您有什么帮助?如果您选择在当月使用您的皮肤,那么我将免费为您提供该月的订阅服务,以及下个月的服务。所以对于那些无法阅读的人 

你得到免费的东西

但是,我们作为一个社区应该得到最好的选择,因此选择会很棘手。您需要花一些时间在皮肤上,因为我们都可以复制并粘贴图像和纹理。细节越多越好! 

现在开始做生意:

我们正在寻找Civ和Cop的Armor,掀背车运动,Orca。 

您如何申请,输入或提交您的皮肤?容易,用您的皮肤做一个线,我将尽力查看每个图像,并查看社区对此的反馈。请注意,我的收件箱大部分时间都处于火速中,因此我需要一点时间才能与所有人联系。我一分钟的一句话让我有点受阻...

控件C gif的图像结果

直到下一次,

米奇 

To tell the truth, I can skillfully use PS, but I don't know the skin production process, who has a tutorial, send it to me, thank you!  I have time to do a lot of skin.

On 2020/1/16 at AM4点13分, Nicolas March said:

我为您准备了这种皮肤,如果您想在游戏中给它一个样,我会将其发送给mitch

4f498e7aa1c116641f21f255f03c49d0.png582982d6efceaf67bb5bf73e31575640.png451731f52eef3738f92358e667afe500.png

Can you teach me how to make the skin of the carrier and what software to use?

3 hours ago, manhua said:

To tell the truth, I can skillfully use PS, but I don't know the skin production process, who has a tutorial, send it to me, thank you!  I have time to do a lot of skin.

Can you teach me how to make the skin of the carrier and what software to use?

The skin I made was more of a joke so if you do want to do a skin, I would suggest using your own pictures due to copyright and for bohemia reasons

if you do make a skin for a large veicule you might need multiple texures for the front and back the script would be 

_objectname setObjectTexture [0, "texture.jpeg"];  _objetname is the name that you gave to the car, you can also use "this" instead 
_objectname setObjectTexture [1, "texture2.jpeg"];  texure.jpeg is the name of the texure that you made

Edited by Nicolas March
7 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

我制作的皮肤更像是个笑话,所以如果你真的想做皮肤,我建议你使用自己的照片,因为版权和波希米亚的原因。

如果您确实为一个大的小叶做了一个皮肤,您可能需要前面和后面的多个文本,脚本将是

_objectname setObjectTexture[0,“texture.jpeg”];];_objetname是您给汽车命名的名称,您也可以使用“this”代替
_Objectname setObjectDesture[1,“texture2.jpeg”];jpeg是您创建的文本的名称。

Do you have good videos to teach?