APD Illegal Area Rules Might Need Rework

33 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Cops risk losing their load out alot... Even if its cheaper they're programmed to lose most fights. I cant even comprehend the lack of thought put into what you're saying here to be perfectly honest... My load out costs 15k, I lose on average say 5  per shift if I dont just rush a bank/fed/prison/whatever.  Say I manage to nab 1-2 100k+ bounties that are then spread between everyone netting around 60k each (assuming we don't reduce their tickets), hell maybe they had drugs and I get a bonus 20k.  Yeah made 5k, totally making bank. 

Not sure why it  sounds like you're getting emotional over an argument, I'm just bringing up points to potentially make the game better lol

To the 80% of the APD that is a Constable or lower, an MX costs 2k + a tac vest, mags, and meds comes to 3.5k .  

For an MX + pilot coveralls it comes to 8.5k.  This is easily enough to do whatever you want on cop. Its you're choice that you want to spend 15k on a loadout, this doesn't apply to the majority of the APD.

All I know is the amount of people that only hop on cop to make quick money for little work is wild

On 1/16/2020 at 5:03 PM, Naz said:

They are losing their loadout either way id rather suicide out of a car then give cops money and take my loadout what.  Cop has 0 risk 100% reward you make bank and load outs cost nothing its a known fact

I mean obviously career cops are gonna want that though because thats all they play, I play cop and civ speaking from an unbiased point of view 

man I under stand were your coming from.are loadouts are cheap but let me explain something to you there load outs are about 2.9k just think how many times they die in fed fights bank fights prison break fights pluss you got people that are uc now are loadouts are about 8k when we go to feds banks prison breaks even drug areas we lose more then you think of you think ur load out cost a lot of money you have no ideal 

1 hour ago, Naz said:

Not sure why it  sounds like you're getting emotional over an argument, I'm just bringing up points to potentially make the game better lol

To the 80% of the APD that is a Constable or lower, an MX costs 2k + a tac vest, mags, and meds comes to 3.5k .  

For an MX + pilot coveralls it comes to 8.5k.  This is easily enough to do whatever you want on cop. Its you're choice that you want to spend 15k on a loadout, this doesn't apply to the majority of the APD.

All I know is the amount of people that only hop on cop to make quick money for little work is wild

wowowowow you think we make a lot of money hahahahahahaha I got news for you buddy we don't make that much money as you think we do even going to drug fields and busting some one dosent make us nothing at all really

1 hour ago, larrydotson said:

man I under stand were your coming from.are loadouts are cheap but let me explain something to you there load outs are about 2.9k just think how many times they die in fed fights bank fights prison break fights pluss you got people that are uc now are loadouts are about 8k when we go to feds banks prison breaks even drug areas we lose more then you think of you think ur load out cost a lot of money you have no ideal 

wowowowow you think we make a lot of money hahahahahahaha I got news for you buddy we don't make that much money as you think we do even going to drug fields and busting some one dosent make us nothing at all really

you spawn in with a free load out.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2020 at 10:59 AM, Naz said:

So I'v played Asylum for a while, and I'm just coming back after 2 year break, but now im trying to get some of my friends into playing Asylum so I'v been showing them the ropes.  Lets be honest, the only REAL way to make money on Asylum is doing illegal activities such as scotch, meth, drug running etc.  So, I hooked them up with a couple of box trucks and told them to do some meth runs.  They literally haven't been able to finish a run in days because cops spam check the  ephedra field / meth lab and just come back if they die. 

Imo the 20 minute timer to return to an illegal area that was checked is way too short, and on top of that possibly a one life rule should be considered since cops have little to no risk since their loadouts are considerably cheaper than civs, so if they die once they just re gear and shift w a hatchback sport back to where they died.  A one life rule would also promote cops to work together and wait for back up before going in rather than just full sending it.  

This doesn't really have any impact on me, but I'm speaking for newer players and this might be really discouraging for them.  Loadouts on Asylum are pretty pricey these are the only ways to make any decent money.  

Just something to consider that might grow the player base.  Either this or make loadouts /orcas /ifrits cheaper.

Half the time we don’t get time to check illegal areas because we are responding to federal events non stop.