that will never happen, and if it was to happen it would be like 100k.

If it IS added, I would want to see this added for constables instead of only SGT+

Edited by Nicolas March

Just now, Lucien said:

Awful idea

Please explain why? Or your test is going to have points deducted! (For answers without explanations 5 points will be taken off)

Just now, Crackbaby said:

Please explain why? Or your test is going to have points deducted! (For answers without explanations 5 points will be taken off)

Undetectable vdm, thermal vision is aids, etc

Twinkie likes this

Just now, Lucien said:

Undetectable vdm, thermal vision is aids, etc

1. If the cost is really expensive, lets say 80K - 100K, I doubt a lot of people are going to intentionally crash it into players... compare it to an orca

2. I dont know too much about scripting or how arma developers work, but i believe you can disable the thermal vision

I am not knocking you for your input, just having a discussion/debate. I appreciate your feedback!

Just now, Crackbaby said:

1. If the cost is really expensive, lets say 80K - 100K, I doubt a lot of people are going to intentionally crash it into players... compare it to an orca

U underestimate the power of kavala

王 Nenja 王 likes this

Just now, Calle. said:

U underestimate the power of kavala

Well what if it was something you can only get at like federal reserves and banks... like you can only pull them out there??? Or you buy them there and there is a possession charge for it... 10K bounty... idk it could be a good idea in my opinion

8 minutes ago, Crackbaby said:

2. I dont know too much about scripting or how arma developers work, but i believe you can disable the thermal vision

I am not knocking you for your input, just having a discussion/debate. I appreciate your feedback!

it doesnt break if you crash it into people so yeah i believe plenty of people would go around crashing them into to people considering its not easy to figure out who is controlling it

Twinkie likes this