Changelog - mid January

Azeh

28 minutes ago, Chow Mein said:

The cop ratio is broken, 68 civs online and 7 medics online with 14 cops and im unable to log in... Before you say they might be in the lobby, only 2 people are not logged and in the lobby. 

I’ll take a look after I get home, I probably just didn’t change a 14 to a 15 

45 minutes ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

toxic af now that you think you know SQF good one

I don't know the first thing about SQF, Never claimed i did.

Anytime i'm able to fix something (Whether it be an account/a missing bracket/skin fixes/price update/general balance changes/variable changes) that's time that a /real/ developer doesn't have to spend doing something menial. And they can spend that time working on something new (IE load-outs).

You know, Contributing to the upkeep of the mission file. It also helps to have someone who is handling tickets everyday to see what recurring issues players are having. IE hitting a prop and dieing on it. Lots of people will make comp reports and not a bug report. Devs aren't going to look at the comps but i am. So it puts me in a better position to fix minor QOL issues players are having. 

And rarely ill think of somthing that would be nice (IE lethals to a custom key) that is simple enough for me to do myself and test. And ill implement it.

Im fairly certain you are a better coder than i will ever be, but instead of actually coding you are too busy trying to convince everyone you are some sort of coding god instead of actually doing literally anything.

6 hours ago, Patato said:

It’s been 25mins for months now my dude - basically since community goals were instituted 

we want people playing the game, not sitting in jail afk for an hour

Just remove jail then. make the server what it really is at this point.  KOTH with voip

5 hours ago, sakha said:

whyyyyy

Smoke grenades to use for cover during revives. Now where to find these..

Edit: Also glow-sticks/chem lights that EMTs can purchase. These have really helped calm down night time situations and changed the tone of potentially dangerous gatherings for me a few times already.

Edited by Nixon