Pyrgos / Athira Bank Concept

New Bank Designs ?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pyrgos Bank be updated?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should we add the new Athria bank?

• Yes
    • No

Hello everyone, I wanted to show off a fresh and updated design for the Pyrgos bank. We are also looking at possibly adding a second bank location that would rotate depending on restart similar to how drug fields used to operate

Pyrgos Bank Concept

18610cf75c1abe2f0cfac7657f8c4eb8.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/ThS7P9J < Link for more detailed Pyrgos pics 

Athira Bank Concept

cab6b2616dc4fee6e52ea7ac644408d1.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/kzh9i1h < Link for more detailed Athira pics 

Please feel free to give your honest feedback so that I may further improve the designs of these banks. Also please vote if we should have these added into game.

Thank you for taking your time to vote and review this post.

- JB

Updated Photos..
Athira Bank > https://imgur.com/a/64BXKvQ

Pyrgos Bank > https://imgur.com/a/X0GraYR

Tea., Bag Of Funyuns, zdeat and 3 others like this
11 minutes ago, Lucien said:

Some feedback - I like the idea of new possible bank locations, but I don't know if that particular location near athira is the optimal alternate location. I like the new side ladder setup, that could possibly allow unreachable to watch side in pygros, unsure of whether that angle works in game. The new walls around the compound are nice too - the openings at the bottom allow for more admittedly riskier angles to approach the main bank from, which might be too much or not a big deal from the rebel side. For the athira location, I feel like there is not enough cover for an approach. On the pygros peninsula, rebels are limited in when they can start to shoot approaching cops by the hills, rock structures, and turns right before the bank. Athira might be too open of an approach that rebels could start spraying from much farther out. I also feel like the area is too sparse in general - the construction is too far out, and would likely not be played by rebels as it is pretty far to go retake their friends on foot if it is taken by the cops. I feel rebel play would be restricted to the main atm at athira, compared to pygros where depending on numbers there is more freedom of choice on where to play. I'm not sure if there are enough defensive locations that can't be easily pushed by cops slamming. 

No offense to our apd officers, but based on the current skill level of the average apd officer, I feel like having a construction so far would encourage cops who can't really make the shot from that far to still try to play there as it is a strong location, similar to at the prison where more cops are inclined to play sniper elite and not push.

I'm interested in how response times to the banks compare, from cops going from pygros/athira to their respective banks and from how quickly a lethaled rebel could regear and return. If I'm not mistaken, the potential athira location is closer to a rebel than the pygros location. 

wtf, stfu retard

Masonn likes this

People have to be prone to change if you ask me but I think this a great opportunity to see where the new bank meta will go while also promoting a pretty positive change on how cops and rebels fight with the changes and allows both sides to think of new ideas and strategies by cops finding a new way to push bank and for rebels a new way to take out cops and secure the money.

Great   work 

@Jbdragon

Edited by Ethan Darrell

Some Notes:

Distance between Pyrgos and Bank is very similar to Athira HQ and proposed bank.

Athira HQ has the rebel advantage of being less than 3k from either Sofia Rebel or Athira Rebel so adds the possibility of being able to gear up and push back just like cops can.

The bank does sit down just slightly for Athira, there are various areas along the coast with rock cover that range from 600m-1K that can be used for cover and have a pretty good shot on bank roof, but you will notice some more signs that are non penetrable to compensate for that.

Lighthouse is the same distance at Pyrgos and Athira bank.

Jbdragon and Tea. like this
  • 1 month later...