BRING BACK THE OLD VDM RULES

2 minutes ago, bigjohn561 said:

Well.... I think it was needed. All this hit the hem to stop it is kinda cheesy...

VDM shouldn't be so black and white. It shouldn't be, "your car hit his car, therefore, VDM ban.". Intent, deaths, accidents. theres a lot of reasons why someone SHOULDNT get banned just because you bumped somebody.

I do agree with cops slamming hemms with hatchbacks shouldn't be allowed. cops have spike strips that they can drop FROM THEIR CAR. they shouldnt be able to just ram trucks filled with 100s of thousands worth of bars in it.

Yuki Hayami likes this
4 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

I personally don't see a massive issue with the rule just more of a issue with some of the people enforcing the rules. If you intentionally ram another car for a advantage I always thought it was bannable even with the old rules. But accidentally tapping someone which caused absolutely no impact should in no rule be bannable.

if someone ebreaks and hits u and they report you for VDM i bet you would get banned

3 hours ago, Shepurd said:

I do agree with cops slamming hemms with hatchbacks shouldn't be allowed. cops have spike strips that they can drop FROM THEIR CAR. they shouldnt be able to just ram trucks filled with 100s of thousands worth of bars in it.

Personally I don't believe the rule was meant for cops. While yes there are occasions where cops will ram vehicles, it is few and far between and usually not on purpose. There are however countless times civs will try to tap a vehicle to make it glitch out or go flying. a few people have been exploiting this grey area for a long time.