Sign in to follow this  
Shepurd

BRING BACK THE OLD VDM RULES

2 minutes ago, bigjohn561 said:

Well.... I think it was needed. All this hit the hem to stop it is kinda cheesy...

VDM shouldn't be so black and white. It shouldn't be, "your car hit his car, therefore, VDM ban.". Intent, deaths, accidents. theres a lot of reasons why someone SHOULDNT get banned just because you bumped somebody.

I do agree with cops slamming hemms with hatchbacks shouldn't be allowed. cops have spike strips that they can drop FROM THEIR CAR. they shouldnt be able to just ram trucks filled with 100s of thousands worth of bars in it.

Yuki Hayami likes this

I personally don't see a massive issue with the rule just more of a issue with some of the people enforcing the rules. If you intentionally ram another car for a advantage I always thought it was bannable even with the old rules. But accidentally tapping someone which caused absolutely no impact should in no rule be bannable.

Patato, Virrx and salty.connor like this

4 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

I personally don't see a massive issue with the rule just more of a issue with some of the people enforcing the rules. If you intentionally ram another car for a advantage I always thought it was bannable even with the old rules. But accidentally tapping someone which caused absolutely no impact should in no rule be bannable.

if someone ebreaks and hits u and they report you for VDM i bet you would get banned

3 hours ago, Shepurd said:

I do agree with cops slamming hemms with hatchbacks shouldn't be allowed. cops have spike strips that they can drop FROM THEIR CAR. they shouldnt be able to just ram trucks filled with 100s of thousands worth of bars in it.

Personally I don't believe the rule was meant for cops. While yes there are occasions where cops will ram vehicles, it is few and far between and usually not on purpose. There are however countless times civs will try to tap a vehicle to make it glitch out or go flying. a few people have been exploiting this grey area for a long time. 

1 minute ago, Max Shorefield said:

Personally I don't believe the rule was meant for cops. While yes there are occasions where cops will ram vehicles, it is few and far between and usually not on purpose. There are however countless times civs will try to tap a vehicle to make it glitch out or go flying. a few people have been exploiting this grey area for a long time. 

The rule change obviously wasn't mean for cops because we already weren't allowed to do it

Max Shorefield likes this

32 minutes ago, Max Shorefield said:

countless times civs will try to tap a vehicle to make it glitch out or go flying.

I still do that late at night when nobodies online. 

The car wrestling events I hold in Kavala are exactly why I have no money. 

Lucien likes this

45 minutes ago, Reformed epTic said:

I still do that late at night when nobodies online. 

The car wrestling events I hold in Kavala are exactly why I have no money. 

Sometimes its even consensual!

And honestly, for the newer players out there, you guys need to learn what is considered "armor" before intentionally ramming. Ifrit v Hunter = allowed. Ifrit v your stolen Tempest/HEMMT = not allowed. 

Defragments likes this

12 minutes ago, Rodrigo said:

When this is a 3 day ban https://gyazo.com/74810779059d2b91c473875a0ae07ac6

We all know we are in terrible and dark times.

***Intentional*** contact between vehicles is not allowed and will be treated as VDM.

This new rule would never of been allowed when I was CM. Sad

Rodrigo, Lucien, Kawaii and 3 others like this

35 minutes ago, Volunteer281 said:

***Intentional*** contact between vehicles is not allowed and will be treated as VDM.

This new rule would never of been allowed when I was CM. Sad

go back into your retirement home, boomer. 

15 hours ago, Shepurd said:

Literally NO ONE was talking on the forums about making the VDM rules so strict. These bans are retarded and it should be reverted back to the way it was when NO ONE WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT IT.

change my mind

KYS retard.

Shepurd likes this