Mandatory Compensation Request

Right so I think that the RDM stuff gets taken a little lightly. People bitching in side chat about "50k cOmP oR bAn" is kinda annoying after a while. I think that a basic system for demanding compensation would be in order. I'm gonna write the idea I had for solving this.

If you believe you were RDMed, you have a right to text, or use sidechat to request contact with the RDMer. At which point you can demand a static payment of 7k to cover the medic expenses, and a little extra for time wasted. If no medics are available and you requested one right away, the RDMer is liable to cover the total cost of all your equipment plus 5k for the time It'll take you to repurchase your shit. This system I think would solve a lot of the RDM disputes, as there would be a way for instant and fair compensation. If they do not compensate, and only if you have made a fair effort to contact them, you can submit a ban report, at which point the admin will decide if it really is RDM and the rest of the already established RDM rules apply.

Anyways I think this is a good system for the game, and could help out a lot of people.