Cop limit in an active turf

Just now, GravL said:

we’ve all seen @Defragments post about cops and turfs. And since only 5 people from one gang can be in one turf, i think it would be a good idea to allow only 7-8 cops in an active turf. i say 7-8 because while only 5 people from one gang are allowed, there is most likely another gang there fighting them.

Lets just ban them altogether, if they want to do a raid on the turf after it isn't active then so be it.

Yuki Hayami likes this

Seems like a step in the right direction. Plus turfs are usually fought by smaller gangs anyway. We don't mass recruit in our gang, and we aren't super selective about who we let into our gang. We're not elitist esports cartel players. The police either need to be unable to come when it is red, or be limited to make it a little more fair. And no, you can't compare a turf fight to a federal event. Federal events are designed to be cop vs rebel. Turfs are designed for rebel vs rebel. It's not exactly outrageous to have this happen once for 15 minutes per restart

Ahahahahahaha. It lets me ignore toxic retards!!

14e2657169e115a876bba565a07713c5.png

Edited by Defragments
Patato and Chewbacca like this

What you really need to ask is if this is such a problem where a rule really needs to be added about it. You probably got fucked over once at a turf and now have come to the forums crying about it. How many times have turfs turned red and cops have showed up. Its probably every 1 in 20 at rodo and the others will be next to never.

Unless its a real problem what is the purpose of making a rule about it. Cops drive through rodo all the time while its red and just let rebels fight it. Personally the only time I stop at a red turf is when rebels shoot at me while im passing through.

Edited by HomeUser
Reformed epTic and Bandit like this
9 minutes ago, HomeUser said:

What you really need to ask is if this is such a problem where a rule really needs to be added about it. You probably got fucked over once at a turf and now have come to the forums crying about it. How many times have turfs turned red and cops have showed up. Its probably every 1 in 20 at rodo and the others will be next to never.

Unless its a real problem what is the purpose of making a rule about it. Cops drive through rodo all the time while its red and just let rebels fight it. Personally the only time I stop at a red turf is when rebels shoot at me while im passing through.

Has happened a few times over the last few days, and a few minutes after it goes red

14 minutes ago, HomeUser said:

i personally don’t really care about the cops and turfs doesn’t bother me. i’m just suggesting this because i do see a lot of people complaining about it and a limit doesn’t really affect the cops since they barely come anyway. 

DJB likes this
21 minutes ago, HomeUser said:

You have no clue what you are talking about for a Lt. you should probably know more about what is going on in this community.  All you cop life plebs do is side with each other and sound stupid.  The thing is I like you man but you just make yourself look dumb by joining in on the stupid side.

Edited by DJB
2 minutes ago, GravL said:

i personally don’t really care about the cops and turfs doesn’t bother me. i’m just suggesting this because i do see a lot of people complaining about it and a limit doesn’t really affect the cops since they barely come anyway. 

Okay so if the limit doesnt affect the cops what is the point in adding it?

Holy shit, gravl, no. 

There is no issue here

Cops did their jobs and arrested some rebels, who pinged in an area which is completely legal for cops to enter.

Stop trying to create more rebel safe spaces, allow the server to have the environment it is meant to have!

COP V REBEL. Not Rebel V no one because afraid of cops. 

1 hour ago, GravL said:

to keep the civs happy

There is only one group liking this idea, its the one that got their asses handed to them by the APD. 

Edited by Dick Romney