Just to bother Sean's OCD real quick

goyney, Donald, Nightfury and 4 others like this
8 minutes ago, Rodrigo said:

Just to bother Sean's OCD real quick

maybe here?

Seán That Irish Guy and GravL like this
  • 1 month later...
Just now, Bag Of Funyuns said:

I don’t know if you can read that, but it was posted more than a month ago sir, open your eyes old man.

Why would I care how long ago it was posted? I know that with the 30 second attention span of a millennial a month seems like a long time.......but when you are as old as I am its just the blink of an eye.

You'll see, if you live that long.

On 1/22/2020 at 7:04 PM, GO7NEY said:

maybe here?

How about here?