Subscriber system is now live!

Hello all,

As many of you have asked, the Asylum Subscriber system is now live. Until the full features are active, the subscription will be offered at $5.

The way to access this is easy! At the top of the menu bar, click on the "Subscriber" tab. 

4599334135885e806239a35ebfc6da67.png

Once you click on it, follow the instructions. Please be sure that you enter your correct PlayerID. It's your 17 digit identifier for your steam account. 

You cannot purchase Subscriptions for friends at this time. If you purchase a second sub, it will wipe your sub and apply it to your friends account. 

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Mitch

Edit:

Everything listed in the sub page is active. Once you subscribe wait a couple mins and then if you are in game, go to lobby and re join and you will have the access!

Note. The Redgull ifrit is in, and @Boon is working on a orca and hatch skin to be added as well.

Mason, Ethan Darrell, antho and 9 others like this
Just now, Copa said:

So if you subscribe right now, you can get the black MK1 and whatnot or has that not been implemented yet?

Everything listed in the sub page is active. Once you subscribe wait a couple mins and then if you are in game, go to lobby and re join and you will have the access!

Note. The Redgull ifrit is in, and @Boon is working on a orca and hatch skin to be added as well.

Boonie Hat and Copa like this
36 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hello all,

As many of you have asked, the Asylum Subscriber system is now live. Until the full features are active, the subscription will be offered at $5.

The way to access this is easy! At the top of the menu bar, click on the "Subscriber" tab. 

Once you click on it, follow the instructions. Please be sure that you enter your correct PlayerID. It's your 17 digit identifier for your steam account. 

You cannot purchase Subscriptions for friends at this time. If you purchase a second sub, it will wipe your sub and apply it to your friends account. 

Mitch

Edit:

Note. The Redgull ifrit is in, and @Boon is working on a orca and hatch skin to be added as well.

Subscription should add to your total Donor rank. IMO, would happily pay $5 a month to build up future rewards.

Donald likes this
2 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Note. The Redgull ifrit is in, and @Boon is working on a orca and hatch skin to be added as well.

can we get some info on donors 8-10 and how much they'll cost

1 hour ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

They go up at $100 increments from donor 7. So 8 is 350, 9 is 450 10 is 550.

honestly I thought it was going to be a total cash grab and go all the way up to 1000 like Olympus but I really respect that you made it slightly affordable instead of just for the richest people on the server.

Yuki Hayami likes this
On 1/23/2020 at 4:29 PM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hello all,

Mitch

Edit:

So does that mean you need to be a subscriber to carry black mk1's in general?

Edit: So civs cant hold a black mk1 unless theyre subbed so anyone who has them in the house means theyre useless. 

Should make it so you just cant buy them instead of not being able to hold them because right now people who had them from the likes of the evidence locker or from kidnapping cops cant use them. @Mitch (IFRIT) 

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
bigjohn561, Batcan, HEYSOOS? and 1 other like this
On 1/26/2020 at 3:25 PM, Sean That Irish Guy said:

So does that mean you need to be a subscriber to carry black mk1's in general?

Edit: So civs cant hold a black mk1 unless theyre subbed so anyone who has them in the house means theyre useless. 

Should make it so you just cant buy them instead of not being able to hold them because right now people who had them from the likes of the evidence locker or from kidnapping cops cant use them. @Mitch (IFRIT) 

I agree but also I thought someone could just buy them for someone else or fill a house up for someone with them