Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ajaxs

Black Jack

Recommended Posts

They should make it possible to be able to play black jack on your phone with your in game money. Idk if that would be possible but like I think it’s a good idea so you don’t have to drive down to the casino 15km away. Or to play while your not at your pc. 

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Revenant said:

If the only thing you want to do when you are not at your pc is arma related, you should probs consider suicide.

mod q this man quick go ahead and put @Glass of Water on mod q as well :P

Edited by DJB

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Revenant said:

If the only thing you want to do when you are not at your pc is arma related, you should probs consider suicide.

if you read his post you would know he meant ingame phone?

Vhasj likes this

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Patato said:

if you read his post you would know he meant ingame phone?

 

11 hours ago, Ajaxs said:

They should make it possible to be able to play black jack on your phone with your in game money. Idk if that would be possible but like I think it’s a good idea so you don’t have to drive down to the casino 15km away. Or to play while your not at your pc. 

I remember there was at one point a website made for asylum cash gambling, but @Mitch (IFRIT) wouldn't allow it.

Edited by Batcan
Space likes this

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Batcan said:

 

I remember there was at one point a website made for asylum cash gambling, but @Mitch (IFRIT) wouldn't allow it.

Because it was third party. Not developed by anyone to do with asylum

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Swade White said:

What do you mean unfair? Jesse had to pay for his vacation somehow lmao

 

I didn't say anything about unfair but people do say a lot about the casino being rigged or whatever and the site had some stuff with hashes you could test

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Lucien said:

I didn't say anything about unfair but people do say a lot about the casino being rigged or whatever and the site had some stuff with hashes you could test

Yeah I remember the first day the casino went live and there was 20 people there complaining they lost all their money. I bet the peach fields were packed. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Patato said:

Better watch it, wouldnt want to see you back on mod que

Yeah mod queue me because I pointed out that you’re a moron. That’ll show me.. and you say put me back on mod queue like I have been recently. Shut up and quit trying to swing your minuscule e-peen. You look like a fool. 

Edited by Revenant
thero and Space like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...