Phoenix Recruiting

Raven 1

How many hours do you have? (3535 Hours)
Do you have any combat experience? (I frag all my team at cartels)
How active will you be? (Everyday 24/7)
Any previous gangs? (Forsaken, Toxicity)
Do you have decent income? (28m buddy)
Do you have Discord? (no, my mum deleted it)
Do you understand Tac coms? (I used to but then I flipped an Ifrit)

KaReeM Kinte and Mada like this
5 minutes ago, JamieH said:

+1

38 minutes ago, JamieH said:

yikes

Edited by 王 Nenja 王
2 hours ago, JamieH said:

+1 can confirm he is top fragging before the enemy even shows up

JamieH likes this
5 hours ago, JamieH said:

Denied. not a real app 

For all those reading the comments in this recruitment forum, I would like to clarify that I have just left FORSAKEN due to the fact that I did not like the way they made fun of Koby Bryant and the death of his 13 year old daughter that died in a helicopter crash yesterday. One of the members even responded with "Good another dead Ni*ger. I find that heartless, cruel and uncalled for. I then told them all to go F*ck themselves and left. I will not associate with people like that.  I guess those words just didn't sit well, oh well neither did the heartless and cruel comments I heard come out of their mouths yesterday. I will from this moment not be acknowledging any comments from FORSAKEN.

4 minutes ago, Falcon said:

For all those reading the comments in this recruitment forum, I would like to clarify that I have just left FORSAKEN due to the fact that I did not like the way they made fun of Koby Bryant and the death of his 13 year old daughter that died in a helicopter crash yesterday. One of the members even responded with "Good another dead Ni*ger. I find that heartless, cruel and uncalled for. I then told them all to go F*ck themselves and left. I will not associate with people like that.  I guess those words just didn't sit well, oh well neither did the heartless and cruel comments I heard come out of their mouths yesterday. I will from this moment not be acknowledging any comments from FORSAKEN.

lmao

1 hour ago, Falcon said:

Who said all that? I for one told the cops in 911 ping to go neck themselves for referring to their failed hotdrop as the 'Kobe Bryant Strat'. Also good thing Forsaken is no longer a gang. Space Force is top tier!

GravL likes this
2 hours ago, Falcon said:

I agree with you 100% Falcon may I join you and defend meth lab those FORSAKEN guys are real dirtbags how could they say things like that!

GravL likes this

9e896262d2db38dda0febc18587e9987--basketball-memes-basketball-motivation.jpg

2 hours ago, Falcon said:

mfw you dont even know how to spell his name correctly. 🤦‍♂️

GravL and Crossfade like this