Vehicles spawn at evidence locker

Should they add the spawn of vehicles that you can claim in evidence locker?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should they add the spawn of vehicles that you can claim in evidence locker?

• Yes
    • No

5 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

Yeah that's a big no doesn't work on this server, people would just sit super high so their chances to get shot out are little to none. Only way these get added are if titans get added.

Just now, Lucien said:

Are you smoking crack

I forgot you kids can’t shootout orcas and hellcats like most people

We need more new reasonable content, cycle of vehicles and weapons that we have had for years is boring. There should be a new variety of rare gear/ vehicles in the evidence locker loot pool

Edited by Walt
王 rando 王 likes this

Besides orcas and hellcats have to do vertical strafe runs to even hit anything. It’s the same as an orca coming down low flying directly at you accept for shells at you

Just now, Lucien said:

Theres a difference between new gear and "Oh boy arms is contested let me go do a strafe run in my armed orca!"

The heli would be a rare drop at the evidence locker, so most people wouldn’t have this vehicle. Plus all you have to do is rpg/ shootout the fucker when it flys past you for a strafe run

Just now, Mason Statham said:

If you did you would of shown me the clip 5 times whilst asking me should I montage it?

before I could record and I’ve done it couple times

You could easily take out the missiles of the armed helis if that’s a issue. In my opinion the minigun on the side isn’t overpowered at all. Just the reward of owning such a rare vehicle

Just now, Lucien said:

Makes suggestions but doesn't even know what you can buy at rebel very epic very epic

Lucien you’re a career cop dick sucking fgt. You will never get sgt retard. I don’t play this game everyday like you, go make friends in college that’s what it’s there for. Fucking cringe lord

Just now, Lucien said:

I think cops won more often before we were allowed to spawn inside lmao

Half the time cops refuse that option, If it were a longer option than maybe but what if a cop is in a car and wants to impound or is processing someone or dealing with a situation, They have to deny the re spawn option and soft long to highway.