Shift + T change

Recently, i played on a server where pinging something replaces the old ping. On asylum i’ve noticed it doesn’t, and won’t even make another ping if it hasn’t been a certain amount of time. I think it would be great if we could implement that shift t system into asylum, it makes things so much easier and is just more convenient. 

The way ours works allows groups to ping multiple areas of interest without overwriting each others pings. For this reason, the ping length was reduced down to one minute to where they then self delete.

I prefer to have multiple targets highlighted than to have each one get overwritten and forget where they were.

To alleviate confusion from the 3D marker being the same (where as the map marker has a unique identifier), a small text can be added under or above the ping marker in the 3D world space.

BlackShot, Yuki Hayami and GravL like this
1 hour ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

The way ours works allows groups to ping multiple areas of interest without overwriting each others pings. For this reason, the ping length was reduced down to one minute to where they then self delete.

I prefer to have multiple targets highlighted than to have each one get overwritten and forget where they were.

To alleviate confusion from the 3D marker being the same (where as the map marker has a unique identifier), a small text can be added under or above the ping marker in the 3D world space.

honestly i’m retarded and don’t know what that means but sounds better than what we have rn

Yuki Hayami and neccromancer27 like this