Support Request's taking too long?

Chewbacca

Looks like we have completed over 6500 request in under a year. We must remember that the staff here all work for free. I can only ask them to do so much when I'm not able to compensate them for their time. However, I realise that regardless of that, you need support. All I request is that you give us some understanding that your request may take a bit as we get a ton of them. 

Chewbacca and BlackShot like this
  • 2 weeks later...

6500 requests, divided by 365 days, comes out to 17.8 requests per day.
- A minimum 5 minute video per report usually (sometimes more, sometimes less) -> equates to ~90 minutes worth of video to watch per day.
- You take that and add in 2 minutes to read your explanation of whats wrong + 2 minutes to reply to you with their explanation + 5 minutes to put in the ban/refund.
- Note: This doesn't count for ANY time that it takes to re-watch a video if shits sketchy or if your a [][][][] and your video sucks / is too long.

You now go up to 249 minutes per day -> which is roughly 4 hours at the absolute BARE MINIMUM.

Theres maybe 20 members on the staff team? Thats probably like 8 too many but lets say hypothetically.
- Dont Count @Mitch (IFRIT), @Clint Beastwood, or any of the developers because they have more important shit to do if you want to play the game.
- That probably leaves you with 10-12 support members so lets say 12 for the hell of it to make the numbers more in favor for YOU.
- That comes to roughly 21 minutes of straight non stop watching video's and replying which realistically unless your a robot you need to think about shit, re-type stuff, re-watch your ridiculous ass video's, or you might be busy inbetween reports making this roughly double (42 minutes).
- This is again not counting BAN APPEALS, in game nonsense with cheaters/hackers, or the special snowflakes who need to talk in teamspeak.

So its roughly 42 minutes per day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for each support member here.
-  Im sure that most of them like most of you have a job, maybe a family or atleast some friends, meaning that they aren't around 7 days a week.
- Lets say for hypothetical reasons they are available a solid 5 days a week. That means that the 42 minutes a day now turns to 58.8 minutes.

So the outcome is that every time one of these guys wants to get home from work they "Owe" you an hour of their time IF they can do it very efficiently providing your video/reports dont suck. You may not be the person for that hour today but from the statistics shown it appears that they seem handle all cases within one weeks time.
- I am sure you are just as responsible as the adults in their staff team meaning that you probably only get a few hours of free time per day your self.
- I cant speak for anyone but im not taking 1 out of the 4 hours I get to handle some dip shits video about a guy DPI glitching 20 minutes into the video.
- I think you should appreciate the plain simple fact that they do this every week for you without pay, with all these morons, and they help you get to continue playing.

Edited by Sugarfoot
Mitch (IFRIT) likes this

In this era, our cities have become giants of steel and concrete. Organized by computers and electronic technology. It makes us feel safe to think that Man has control over his environment, that science and logic have explained everything. And yet, there are many phenomenons that reach beyond our knowledge and reason. But we don't except them, so we deny they exist. Mankind clings to ideas of happiness and order, pursuing temporary desires and pleasures, not wanting to experience or understand the fearful dimensions of darkness that run parallel to the world we think we know.

DJB likes this
7 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

6500 requests, divided by 365 days, comes out to 17.8 requests per day.
- A minimum 5 minute video per report usually (sometimes more, sometimes less) -> equates to ~90 minutes worth of video to watch per day.
- You take that and add in 2 minutes to read your explanation of whats wrong + 2 minutes to reply to you with their explanation + 5 minutes to put in the ban/refund.
- Note: This doesn't count for ANY time that it takes to re-watch a video if shits sketchy or if your a [][][][] and your video sucks / is too long.

You now go up to 249 minutes per day -> which is roughly 4 hours at the absolute BARE MINIMUM.

Theres maybe 20 members on the staff team? Thats probably like 8 too many but lets say hypothetically.
- Dont Count @Mitch (IFRIT), @Clint Beastwood, or any of the developers because they have more important shit to do if you want to play the game.
- That probably leaves you with 10-12 support members so lets say 12 for the hell of it to make the numbers more in favor for YOU.
- That comes to roughly 21 minutes of straight non stop watching video's and replying which realistically unless your a robot you need to think about shit, re-type stuff, re-watch your ridiculous ass video's, or you might be busy inbetween reports making this roughly double (42 minutes).
- This is again not counting BAN APPEALS, in game nonsense with cheaters/hackers, or the special snowflakes who need to talk in teamspeak.

So its roughly 42 minutes per day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for each support member here.
-  Im sure that most of them like most of you have a job, maybe a family or atleast some friends, meaning that they aren't around 7 days a week.
- Lets say for hypothetical reasons they are available a solid 5 days a week. That means that the 42 minutes a day now turns to 58.8 minutes.

So the outcome is that every time one of these guys wants to get home from work they "Owe" you an hour of their time IF they can do it very efficiently providing your video/reports dont suck. You may not be the person for that hour today but from the statistics shown it appears that they seem handle all cases within one weeks time.
- I am sure you are just as responsible as the adults in their staff team meaning that you probably only get a few hours of free time per day your self.
- I cant speak for anyone but im not taking 1 out of the 4 hours I get to handle some dip shits video about a guy DPI glitching 20 minutes into the video.
- I think you should appreciate the plain simple fact that they do this every week for you without pay, with all these morons, and they help you get to continue playing.

Will you apply for moderator?