green dot on my screen

skrood

Just now, skrood said:

any ways to fix it?

You can google "how to fix a dead pixel on (your brand of monitor)" into google and follow all the werid methods google has to offer but in my experience ive never found anything to fix my dead pixels, i have at least one on all my monitors but they are all in the bottom left or right so i hardly see them.

you can check your warrenty or w/e but most companies wont refund it unless its got like a minimum of 14 dead pixels in the dead center lmao

Patato likes this
Just now, Wang Liqin said:

You can google "how to fix a dead pixel on (your brand of monitor)" into google and follow all the werid methods google has to offer but in my experience ive never found anything to fix my dead pixels, i have at least one on all my monitors but they are all in the bottom left or right so i hardly see them.

you can check your warrenty or w/e but most companies wont refund it unless its got like a minimum of 14 dead pixels in the dead center lmao

yea mine is at the middle of the screen and its kinda aids

2 hours ago, Wang Liqin said:

2 hours ago, skrood said:

so i have some random ass green dot at the middle of my screen , i tried rebooting my pc and updating windows but nothing works.

any help? suggestions ?

well i mean in that case just punch the cunt in the dead center

2 hours ago, skrood said:

not really its just on the middle of the screen and whenever I play and use crosshair I can see it 

Henry has the eyes of a 60yr old with cataracts. 

on a 1080x1920 Monitor it is very noticeable if it’s near the centre. 

even on a 4K monitor it can be noticeable depending on what colour dies (if it’s an oled screen it will generally die to black but sometimes LED panels can get stuck green/red/blue depending