Initiation

30 minutes ago, Ali said:

I was in a teamspeak channel with Gnashes when playing cop, and he told us that they are very strict with police sirening now. You actually need to give the person sufficient time to react, sirening and downing immediately is still RDM. Just report it

Well they should probably tell people that then unless they plan to lift a lot of bans.

TBH, its probably because you were a high bounty and the cops wanted a payday. I never really see cops do this unless the person they are trying to capture is worth 80k upwards.

I totally agree, its complete bullshit that some cops do it and they should be backed into when they are in their car so arma physics can have its way. 

1 hour ago, wr4thx said:

TBH, its probably because you were a high bounty and the cops wanted a payday. I never really see cops do this unless the person they are trying to capture is worth 80k upwards.

I totally agree, its complete bullshit that some cops do it and they should be backed into when they are in their car so arma physics can have its way. 

I've had this happen with like a 10k bounty, but I know what you mean.

2 hours ago, Ali said:

I was in a teamspeak channel with Gnashes when playing cop, and he told us that they are very strict with police sirening now. You actually need to give the person sufficient time to react, sirening and downing immediately is still RDM. Just report it

Ali, we've both been here a long time. We both took a break and now we're back with the APD changing and becoming a completely different frame of mind. Always told your voice is the number one weapon. Now its Police sirens. If we're both in a car driving down the road in a sport hatchback going 250km/h, sirens are okay. But if I'm standing in the apple field with an SDAR cops shouldn't drive up and just siren as they eject from the vehicle and open fire.

3 hours ago, Phil. said:

Civilians use it just as much as cops. First millisecond sirens are on, the patrol car is filled will bullets from all directions....

Well of course. If I'm fully geared and you're going to flick your sirens on, my reaction is going to be to light your car up because you're the idiot still sitting in the car while initiating.

59 minutes ago, Wubz said:

I've had this happen with like a 10k bounty, but I know what you mean.

Ali, we've both been here a long time. We both took a break and now we're back with the APD changing and becoming a completely different frame of mind. Always told your voice is the number one weapon. Now its Police sirens. If we're both in a car driving down the road in a sport hatchback going 250km/h, sirens are okay. But if I'm standing in the apple field with an SDAR cops shouldn't drive up and just siren as they eject from the vehicle and open fire.

I completely agree with you, sirens should only be used in certain situations. For instance, when suspect is inside of a vehicle or quite far away when on foot. Sirening someone carrying a weapon next to your police car should not happen, seeing as it is completely stupid. However, when someone decides to use sirens, they should actually give the suspect enough time to react. Sirening and downing without giving the person enough time to react is completely stupid, and considered RDM afaik. 

Edited by Ali
1 hour ago, Yenii said:

Well of course. If I'm fully geared and you're going to flick your sirens on, my reaction is going to be to light your car up because you're the idiot still sitting in the car while initiating.

If you're the average rebel you would fill it with bullets anyway. Even if we didn't chase you.

EDIT:

Oh and I'm sure if we just followed you, you would just pull over and have coffee and donuts with us while being fully geared. :kappa:

Edited by Phil.
2 hours ago, Trilligy said:

We just changed the siren rules on the server side of things to reasonable time and informed Jamooze as such so yes we will start banning cops for "Chirping" their sirens and getting out to shoot.

I really do hope so.

On 3/3/2016 at 9:32 PM, Trilligy said:

We just changed the siren rules on the server side of things to reasonable time and informed Jamooze as such so yes we will start banning cops for "Chirping" their sirens and getting out to shoot.

Good.

Cops taking pot shots at your face tryna slow down from 300km/h was getting out of hand. 

On 3/3/2016 at 8:32 PM, Trilligy said:

As a counter, please ban rebels who open fire in the first second of a siren too. Otherwise its hilariously unfair.

Edited by Hiraku
5 hours ago, Hiraku said:

As a counter, please ban rebels who open fire in the first second of a siren too. Otherwise its hilariously unfair.

Well, then don't use the siren. Once the siren is on, if we react fast enough, we're gonna shoot you; cops not being able to shoot right away is to give us time to react.

Gatorade likes this
5 hours ago, Chau said:

Or you could get out of your car and use your voice.

Most of us try, but the moment we say AP we cant even get the third letter out before we die of acute 7.62 lead poisoning. 

lets face it. shit like this will happen and be annoying in a minimum RP server. admins are doing their best to clarify the rules of engagement for both sides. But people in glass houses are totally throwing stones right now.

Gatorade likes this
2 hours ago, Reavantos said:

Most of us try, but the moment we say AP we cant even get the third letter out before we die of acute 7.62 lead poisoning. 

lets face it. shit like this will happen and be annoying in a minimum RP server. admins are doing their best to clarify the rules of engagement for both sides. But people in glass houses are totally throwing stones right now.

The rule should have never been changed to give more rp. People play asylum for fights and kills, only those who suck complain about rp.

Gatorade and Silent like this
3 hours ago, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

The rule should have never been changed to give more rp. People play asylum for fights and kills, only those who suck complain about rp.

it was changed because people would text "your dead" then shoot you. you want to do that crap? there are other game types for that.

Edited by Reavantos

cops don't needs sirens, they still shoot you without sirens or words if they hear gunshots and you weren't even the one shooting.

No, seriously. I have had cops down me without a word after they showed up hearing gunshots. I walked over to the dead civ to revive him and BLAM "officer X downed you." never got restrained. confronted him about it later, claimed I was shooting at people and he saw me. How can you see me shoot if I didn't shoot? kek. corruption at its finest.

7 hours ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

cops don't needs sirens, they still shoot you without sirens or words if they hear gunshots and you weren't even the one shooting.

No, seriously. I have had cops down me without a word after they showed up hearing gunshots. I walked over to the dead civ to revive him and BLAM "officer X downed you." never got restrained. confronted him about it later, claimed I was shooting at people and he saw me. How can you see me shoot if I didn't shoot? kek. corruption at its finest.

This is so 2015... I can't believe this is still happening in 2035 and in Greece, not just the USA. 

7 hours ago, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

We have dealt with it for 2 years with no complaining 

No we haven't. You might have though.