Proud | Last asy/oly

2 hours ago, AdaM_ said:

kinds looks like ur cheatin mental health kid cya l8ter

none of these flicks are anywhere near being natural https://gyazo.com/93a44a3757eeeac082e946daa794a374

ur so fucking dumb and the fact that ur serious makes it worse

Just now, salty.connor said:

he flicked to the engine block and as a professional rainbow six siege coach hes hacking

u can professionally suck my balls

salty.connor likes this
1 hour ago, Proud said:

ig im just better idk what to tell ya 🤷‍♂️🤣🤦‍♂️

let the grown-ups talk 

49 minutes ago, chrome. said:

most of the cartels players do that, to strafe on banana rocks. or any other rock. 

yeah but he's already on the rock no need for it there also why wait to shoot him by flicking his mouse away from him completely, then the random spazzy flick back is what im getting at none of it makes sense

Joshhh likes this
7 minutes ago, AdaM_ said:

let the grown-ups talk 

yeah but he's already on the rock no need for it there also why wait to shoot him by flicking his mouse away from him completely, then the random spazzy flick back is what im getting at none of it makes sense

mate if u genuenly think i cheat ur fucking retarded, ask anyone who knows me i have no reason to fucking cheat, let alone i hate cheating in general cuz it pisses me off ppl have to buy something to be better at the game.

ik it looks bad, but im not cheating, one thing i can tell u is i was completely stoned during that gangwars and ik it sounds funny or stupid or whatever but thats the truth. i have no reason to cheat on a basically dead game and im sorry that it looks sketchy ig idk

i am taking all this as a compliment tho lmaoooooooooooo

oh and also, that flick was all natural 😘

Edited by Proud
11 minutes ago, AdaM_ said:

let the grown-ups talk 

ur a "grown up" targeting a 17 yr old on a gaming community for cheating... go ahead and tell all ur fuckin "grown up" friends how much of a loser u r

raaid and Gareth2.0 like this
13 minutes ago, Proud said:

ik it looks bad, but im not cheating, one thing i can tell u is i was completely stoned during that gangwars and ik it sounds funny or stupid or whatever but thats the truth. i have no reason to cheat on a basically dead game and im sorry that it looks sketchy ig idk

I'm not saying you're cheating, however someone cheating said that this was his reason FOR cheating not against it.

2 hours ago, Proud said:

mate if u genuenly think i cheat ur fucking retarded, ask anyone who knows me i have no reason to fucking cheat, let alone i hate cheating in general cuz it pisses me off ppl have to buy something to be better at the game.

i am taking all this as a compliment tho lmaoooooooooooo

oh and also, that flick was all natural 😘

I knew a kid that said that for about 6 months, he's banned for cheating now

Patato likes this
3 hours ago, kenn said:

thats what everyone says "dead game so imma cheat"

1 hour ago, AdaM_ said:

I knew a kid that said that for about 6 months, he's banned for cheating now

u guys r actually convinced he cheats... for people that probably play arma everyday u guys r shit at telling the difference between cheats and skill

like u guys r heavily convinced and im laughing my ass off cause yall r retards

3 minutes ago, Nomadox said:

stop inflating his ego, the kid has good aim look at all his other montages, little jumps like that can happen due to rendering issues, mouse issues, recording, etc. one little flick really is no evidence and ur just embarrassing urself here

mate they're heavily convinced im cheating and my ego is eating them apart 🤣🤣🤣

like im actually laughing my ass off that theyre so heavily convinced when theyre so fucking wrong 🤣🤣🤣

Ghouh likes this
3 minutes ago, Proud said:

if u wanna know how to get the big crosshair, change ur interface size to large, its in video settings under ur resolution

but besides that ig my reso is 1920x1080

Oh wow it looked like 1440x900 for a second to me, I'll have to try changing my interface size around some time.  Thanks

Proud likes this
5 hours ago, Savage said:

u guys r actually convinced he cheats... for people that probably play arma everyday u guys r shit at telling the difference between cheats and skill

like u guys r heavily convinced and im laughing my ass off cause yall r retards

im banned for using dune? 

10 hours ago, Proud said:

mate they're heavily convinced im cheating and my ego is eating them apart 🤣🤣🤣

like im actually laughing my ass off that theyre so heavily convinced when theyre so fucking wrong 🤣🤣🤣

Forgot them mental health issues pretty quick didn’t u been on the forum 8 hours a day since you posted this montage lmao

6 hours ago, Gareth2.0 said:

if hes cheating i gotta be

gimme some attention pls

heres another beauty 

u know i never knew stupid until i saw the forum name Gareth 2.0

compare the gyazo to ur shots, u turn on people at the speed of a snail and take about 20 seconds to scope in, find the guy, and shoot

my flick aint nothing like these snipes, dont even consider this a flick

and ur showing me clips from 2 years ago like i give a single fuck

Gareth2.0 likes this